This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hybrid creates an output file duration of 2s
Input file
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Hu3uzhN...sp=sharing

The output file

Duration : 1 s 43 ms
Frame rate mode : Variable
Frame rate : 22.052 FPS
Original frame rate : 25.000 FPS
It really would help if you at least could write what you are doins so I don't have to read the whole debug output,...
calling, seems like ffmpeg has problems when extracting the video to an mkv file.
Using mp4 as target or alternatively using tsMuxer as extractor fixes the issue.
-> Can't fix in Hybrid.

Cu Selur
Quote:It really would help if you at least could write what you are doins so I don't have to read the whole debug output,...
To reduce the size of the debug file, I turned on the creation of the debug file at the time the task started.
Debug output now much smaller.
I think this will facilitate the analysis of the debug file.
you again used ffmpeg for the extracting and mkv as target container,....
-> re-read my previous post.
(29.05.2020, 18:05)Selur Wrote: you again used ffmpeg for the extracting and mkv as target container,....
-> re-read my previous post.
I uncheck "Config" - "Input" - "Prefer ffmpeg for extraction from transport streams:" and leave mkv as target container - again this problem no problem. After I change target container to *.ts - target file is created normally, independently checked or not "Prefer ffmpeg for extraction from transport streams:".
Create a debug output. If "Config->Input->Prefer ffmpeg for extraction from transport streams" is disabled, Hybrid should use tsMuxer (which is does for me for your sample) and then remuxing works fine here. Naturally this option must be disabled before creating the job.
-> Can't reproduce your problem when the option is disabled.
Please recheck your settings and create a debug output of the job creation and processing in case it still crashes for you.

Cu Selur
Sorry for my carelessness. When I selected the target mkv container and uncheck "Config" - "Input" - "Prefer ffmpeg for extraction from transport streams:" - target file is created normally.