This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Vapoursynth job never finishing
Bug 
Hey, I need help with interpolating 30FPS videos into 60FPS.
My hybrid version is "Hybrid 2020.06.21.1".

I've read a few guides on how to interpolate videos, and I've tried giving it a shot a few times.
The main issue I'm coming acorss comes with the Synths.
AVISYNTH / Gives me an error that "{filename}.stats was not created!"
VAPOURSYNTH / Starts exporting, but the job's progress goes above 100%. It's even gotten to 10000%.

I don't know what to do.
[Image: unknown.png]

Please tell me if I've made a mistake / posted in the wrong forum. I am prone to making stupid assumptions/decisions.

Please, read the 'Infos needed to fix&reproduce bugs,..'-sticky before you post about a problem.
Quote:I don't know what to do.
And I don't know what you are doing.

Quote:Please, read the 'Infos needed to fix&reproduce bugs,..'-sticky before you post about a problem.

Also if you read beginning the log you screenshotted log you posted you would have read:
Quote:This log is only intended for user information.
It should not be part of a bug/problem report!!
so it's not really a surprise that the screenshot is more an annoyance than anything else.
I get the same issue. eg trying to convert 30fps to 60fps with Filtering -> Vapoursynth -> Other -> Frame Interpolation -> Interframe/SVP

The encoding reaches remaining time 0:00:00 but just continues without completing, with the estimate file size going down and down. 

was working fine in the previous version (apart from the Red Border issue)

Video: x264
Audio: Passthrough
x264 profile: High / 4.2
Encoding mode: specific filesize/bitrate (2 pass),  fast 1st pass, bitrate 1500

Vapoursynth: 
Frame Interpolation: Interframe / SVP
FPS: 60
I'll send you a link to my current dev version via PM to see whether it is fixed in that version if not, create a debug output of the job processing.

Cu Selur