This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Vapoursynth slow-mo with QTGMC bob, 200% encode time
The latest 7-2020 version of Hybrid has a problem.

Huffyuv was source.
QTGMC, bob, forced, override to top-field
Encode went to 200% (bar stopped at 100%, "time remaining" wrong)

I'm not the only user to see this.

I rolled back to 2-2020, and it's fine. (I had been on 3-2019, but upgraded to fix issue.)

BTW, is CCD only in the new version? I know I saw it, but don't see it anymore. Was in on 7-20, not 2-20?

Take care, selur. Big Grin
CCD was been there for years,..
(according to the git I use, I wrote the code 03.10.2014, so it's probably around since November 2014)

Cu Selur
Ps.: send you a link a dev version which should fix the "double QTGMC when bob is used" bug.
(24.07.2020, 20:52)Selur Wrote: CCD was been there for years,..
(according to the git I use, I wrote the code 03.10.2014, so it's probably around since November 2014)

Cu Selur
Ps.: send you a link a dev version which should fix the "double QTGMC when bob is used" bug.
Could you point to where it is in the app?
It's under "Filtering->Avisynth->DeNoise" (and probably always has been there), you just have to scroll down.

Cu Selur
(25.07.2020, 04:46)Selur Wrote: It's under "Filtering->Avisynth->DeNoise" (and probably always has been there), you just have to scroll down.

Cu Selur

There it is! Big Grin

Replied to PM, thanks for that.
(25.07.2020, 04:46)Selur Wrote: It's under "Filtering->Avisynth->DeNoise" (and probably always has been there), you just have to scroll down.

Cu Selur
Thanks. It seems you can't deinterlace with vapoursynth and denoise with avisynth at the same time because selecting vapoursynth at the bottom right grays out the avisynth tab. So, should I denoise first and then feed the output file to deinterlace or vice versa?
Yes, you can't use Avisynth and Vapoursynth at the same time.
In theory you can use Avisynth Filters in Vapoursynth (see: http://www.vapoursynth.com/doc/functions...inavs.html) on Windows, but Hybrid does not and will not support this.
CCD is one of the few filters that is Avisynth only (at least until someone ports it to Vapoursynth, source code is available since 27th June 2020).

Cu Selur