This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Esxi running macos For selur
Some confusion in included LUTs:

Old LUTs names used in Hybrid:
HLG_to_Rec709.cube
PQ_to_BT709_slope_v2.cube
PQ_to_BT709_slope.cube

New names of same LUTs used by FranceBB https://github.com/FranceBB/LinearTransformation are:
HLG_to_BT709.cube
PQ_to_BT709_v1.cube
PQ_to_BT709_v2.cube

Also BT709_to_HLG_400.cube and BT709_to_HLG_800.cube seems where excluded by FranceBB from package for some reason.

Sounds like no problem to change LUTs manually, but when i delete PQ_to_BT709_slope.cube from TimeCube folder, there is a pop-up error message on Hybrid start "Something went wrong in ListField for: vsTimeCubeLUT. Please report this!"
When deleting those files:
a. close Hybrid beforehand
b. make sure that that file isn't in your defaults
c. if the error comes after a reboot reset the FilteringModel

Quote:Also BT709_to_HLG_400.cube and BT709_to_HLG_800.cube seems where excluded by FranceBB from package for some reason.
Not totally sure they were from him to start with. Smile

Cu Selur

Ps.: deleting files in programs you don't know the inner workings of can cause problems,... hopefully you don't start deleting MacOS system files next,...
What is FilteringModel ?

error comes after a reboot.
error comes if delete appllication support preferences Hybrid folder.
error comes if i choose different LUT and save Hybrid preferences.
error comes if i choose custom LUT folder

no error if i delete TimeCubeFiles folder
no error if TimeCubeFiles folder is empty.
no error if PQ_to_BT709_slope.cube exists inside TimeCubeFiles folder

Seems Hybrid just somehow require PQ_to_BT709_slope.cube to be in TimeCubeFiles folder.

Here is also FranceBB's response about those two legacy LUTs https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?p...ost1924223
reset your defaults
Reset defaults in config tab or simply delete appllication support preferences Hybrid folder didn't help.
I'll try to reproduce the issue here later.
No clue why resetting the defaults doesn't help, with the defaults deleted, Hybrid should simply reset the values for the Combobox,...
If i press "Reset" in Filters(s) Color-TimeCube preset settings - it always resets to that PQ_to_BT709_slope.cube. So probably that name simply hardcoded in default preset by mistake and can't be ignored.
Or could it be a bug in TimeCube filter itself?
Yup, defaults are hardcoded:
useVsTimeCube;false
vsTimeCubeLUT;PQ_to_BT709_slope
vsTimeCubeUseCustom;false
vsTimeCubeCustomLUT;PQ_to_BT709_slope2
So deleting that file is a bad idea.

Cu Selur
Ok, got it. Not a big problem. I will just use LUTs with old names to avoid duplicates.
do that,..