This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Esxi running macos For selur
got it.
l33tmeatwad just compiled lsdvd that runs on Catalina and PM'ed to me some time ago and i put it to Hybrid 2018. He didn't share components them in public plug-ins folder. http://www.mediafire.com/file/uer3vp5ci3...7.tgz/file
pre-compiled sox was just downloaded from this link https://sourceforge.net/projects/sox/files/

He also was thinking to compile ffmbc but later: "as for ffmbc, that looks like a lot of work so I can't really do that today." At the same time Selur setup macOS VM and we start t think that ffmbc will be magically compiled by Selur in one click.

P.S. i send you a request to open google drive folder with Hybrid
Like I wrote ffmbc isn't really that important.
I dropped it in my latest test version.
Got one pop-up warning window at start:
GlobalDataModel doSet->found no field: SvtAv1EncApp

Not sure if icon with text like this is a good idea as is.
Some buttons look ok, but i really can see what is the purpose of icons when you already have text name on the button.
[Image: 0Ks71Ze.jpg]

Some icons now became extremely tiny:
[Image: HthYrvz.jpg]

Due additional icons Jobs array became extremely wide.
[Image: oFaMkXu.jpg]

Good news - tabs selection looks OK now. No more blue selection color instead of light grey and no more double pressed tabs.
Quote:Got one pop-up warning window at start:
GlobalDataModel doSet->found no field: SvtAv1EncApp
I know, that's broken, don't plan to fix since cosmetics seem to be more important.

Quote:Not sure if icon with text like this is a good idea as is.
Some buttons look ok, but i really can see what is the purpose of icons when you already have text name on the button.
It was just a test, to see how it looks.
In the long run icon texts will be removed for good.

Quote:Some icons
more like one, or do you see another button that got small?
Quote:It was just a test, to see how it looks. In the long run icon texts will be removed for good
Ok. got it.
There is also some confusion in icons logic. For example "Apply" and "Load" or "select folder path" actions use same left arrow sign. No problem when we see a text, but with icon only it is confused.

I will prepare SVG package somehow, but i still can't see too many profit from icons in this UI.
Is there any native icon size for icons? It required for low dpi displays. For higher dpi SVG source may be scaled and usually look ok.

Seems only PayPal icon is too small and probably it is just because too wide image. I guess easy to fix if replace PayPal image logo to more compact current version

Here is PayPal vector logo, maybe it helps to test how SVG icon works https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c...PayPal.svg
Seems still something wrong in Vapoursynth->Color->Levels Gamma and in/out min/max adjustments. Image became green or purple if i adjust Gamma or in/out min/max.
Same problem in Limiter.
No green/purple color shifts if i select "luma only"

Tweak-> brightness works well. No green/purple color shifts.

Script show data levels depending of bit depth correctly now. For 10 bit source i see clip=clip, min_in=64, max_in=940, min_out=64, max_out=940
Quote: Image became green or purple if i adjust Gamma or in/out min/max.
Same problem in Limiter.
No green/purple color shifts if i select "luma only"
These are filters that work in YUV not RGB color space.
This is what happens if you apply Gamma correction to both luma and chroma in a YUV color space, that is not a bug.
Like I wrote before it usually makes no sense to modify both luma and chroma at the same time.
-> as far as I know this is not a bug, but what should happen

Quote:Tweak-> brightness works well.
Yes, brightness and gamma corrections work totally different.
Levels Gamma + TimeCube together produce some strange results:

Levels Gamma (Planes: all) = green/purple image
TimeCube + Levels Gamma (Planes: all) = no green/purple color shift
TimeCube + Levels Gamma (Planes: luma or chroma only) = some green/purple halos around dark/light edges.

Also seems Luma only gamma is not the same as usual gamma adjustment in other apps. Luma only gamma is more like special option and it produce rather special effect.

If it helps, here is identify LUT to check how it works and looks in real life. Identify LUTThis is an empty dummy LUT that visually don't affect image, but processed by TimeCube as any normal LUT. It was provided by TimeCube developer to test things.

Attached Files
.zip   identity.cube.zip (Size: 214 bytes / Downloads: 121)
VIVTC VFM TDeintMod error:
Failed to evaluate the script:
Python exception: name 'clip2clip0core' is not defined

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "src/cython/vapoursynth.pyx", line 2244, in vapoursynth.vpy_evaluateScript
File "src/cython/vapoursynth.pyx", line 2245, in vapoursynth.vpy_evaluateScript
File "/Volumes/temp/Hybrid Temp/tempPreviewVapoursynthFile19_42_03_667.vpy", line 19, in <module>
clip2clip = core.tdm.TDeintMod(clip=clip2clip0core.znedi3.nnedi3(clip=clip, field=0))
NameError: name 'clip2clip0core' is not defined