This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Esxi running macos For selur
Uploaded a wip mac build to google drive of my current dev version,... atm. I'm splitting Vapoursynth filter groups into individual filters,...

Cu Selur
Ok, i just installed Hybrid_wip_mac_2020.11.10 for fun to see how it goes.
That new extended filters list in Misc tab looks like nice idea.
This huge list now also don't benefit of too tiny UI size.
Due those strange UI size restrictions it also have 3 scrollbars now Smile 
Also i don't like that fourth level of tabs. For example in old version with single row filters tabs and resizable UI it take just few clicks to walk away across all tabs and inspect what filters are active.
In new UI it takes probably 5 times more actions and time because user need to click multiple tab levels, scroll a lot and in this last version also additionally check if he don't scroll by mistake with additional scrollbar and don't hide fourth level of tabs with additional scrollbar.
And i am back now to Hybrid UI 2020.09.15 with illegal resizable UI and with buttons that looks like buttons...

[Image: D7XKzNb.jpg]
[Image: 0Dfj0GO.jpg]
Quote:And i am back now to Hybrid UI 2020.09.15 with illegal resizable UI and with buttons that looks like buttons...
okay. Smile

Quote:Due those strange UI size restrictions it also have 3 scrollbars now
Funny you manages to find a combination where two vertical scroll-bars show up, I thought I removed all those occurrences.
That's why those versions are named wip (= work in progress). Smile

Main point of the rearrangement to allow to freely more more filters and use for example multiple different denoisers in a custom order and not just one.

Thanks for the feedback. Like I wrote before gui sill stay un-resizable. About the layers I too am not happy with all those layers, but I haven't found a good solution for it.

Cu Selur
I guess layers list might be more comfortable to read and manage if use filter name + filter group naming.

Filter name (Filter group)

I still curious what is your point to non resizable UI. Is there any technical or logical explanation for this concept? Or is it only just because don't like to use large window as you explained earlier? Maybe it was ok in early days when Hybrid used way less filters and options. But with current huge amount of filters, options and with four rows of tabs introduced in new version it just look totally claustrophobic.
But maybe i am wrong and maybe i don't get something here Smile
[Image: odio_0.jpg]
I'm not discussing the re-sizable thing again, I removed it since you yourself noted that it was broken.
---
Quote:I guess layers list might be more comfortable to read and manage if use filter name + filter group naming.

may be simply moving the tabs to the left and keeping the text since Remove|Blocking would be rather wide,...?

Huh

Cu Selur
I kind of like the look of the mixed version,..

but the all Vapoursynth-tabs united on the left also seems nice.

Cu Selur
Got to say 
Hybrid is looking amazing...

The organization seems much more intuitive. 

Thanks selur
Has anyone tested Big Sur with Hybrid?
(not totally sure all tools Hybrid uses are 64bit, I think they are, but I could be wrong.)

Cu Selur
I haven’t upgraded yet. 

Maybe shijan has?
I'm on Mojave and don't see any reason to update.