This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] VCEEnc crashed
[Image: d214888b47d9509a12529.png]

I don't know what happens .......

[Image: e12ba1a60554fba9725cc.png][Image: 07c0f24b6f23d9dd2283b.png]

and after show could't extract sub,hybrid freeze cant move even
I'll need a separate debug output of each of the problems to know what happened.

Cu Selur
(17.08.2020, 04:35)Selur Wrote: I'll need a separate debug output of each of the problems to know what happened.

Cu Selur
what is debug? Huh
Config >> Internals >> Create debug file

will generate it.
Reading the sticky helps,...

Cu Selur
[attachment=980 Wrote:[attachment=980][attachment=980]Selur pid='8489' dateline='1597671709']Reading the sticky helps,...

Cu Selur
[Image: 5c8a94b92808378c07140.png]
no clue what a failed render graph of MPC-HC has to do with anything,...
(17.08.2020, 16:08)Selur Wrote: no clue what a failed render graph of MPC-HC has to do with anything,...
I just do normal use select VCEENC>base:265 bit rate 3000>filtering>vapoursynth>other>frame interpolation
Okay, now I'm confused.
The debug output you posted doesn't use VCEEnc at all.
If the output of the debug output doesn't play it's probably the same reason as here which is a bug in MP4Box.
Enabling "Config->Output->Mp4 Settings->Force HEVC tag" and setting it to hvc1 before creating the job should fix that.

Cu Selur
(17.08.2020, 16:53)Selur Wrote: Okay, now I'm confused.
The debug output you posted doesn't use VCEEnc at all.
If the output of the debug output doesn't play it's probably the same reason as here which is a bug in MP4Box.
Enabling "Config->Output->Mp4 Settings->Force HEVC tag" and setting it to hvc1 before creating the job should fix that.

Cu Selur
thanks it work now,by the way what function Gpu at frame interpolation