This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

NVENC
My laptop use NVIDIA and AMD GPU but only VCEENc
Can be found, another program like handbrake can detect my nvidia because can find NVenc

How to use NVenc at hybrid
1. Update your drivers
2. clear the tool cache
Hybrid runs 'NVEncC --check-features' to determine what encoding options are available for the given driver<>hardware combination.

Cu Selur
(18.08.2020, 04:29)Selur Wrote: 1. Update your drivers
2. clear the tool cache
Hybrid runs 'NVEncC --check-features' to determine what encoding options are available for the given driver<>hardware combination.

Cu Selur
How to clean tool cache
"Config->Tools->Clear all cached tool infos"
(18.08.2020, 05:01)Selur Wrote: "Config->Tools->Clear all cached tool infos"
At file directory have that codec but in tool menu not show even clear tool, I use gtx 1650 ti
What codec? Do you mean the encoder (NVEncC)?
Ah 'gtx 1650 ti', then I'm not surprised that card isn't in Hybrids current internal cuda capable list. Smile
(18.08.2020, 15:39)Selur Wrote: What codec? Do you mean the encoder (NVEncC)?
Ah 'gtx 1650 ti', then I'm not surprised that card isn't in Hybrids current internal cuda capable list. Smile
?, That means can't use it?
Not until I find the time to add the card to the internal list.

Cu Selut
(18.08.2020, 16:18)Selur Wrote: Not until I find the time to add the card to the internal list.

Cu Selut
I will use VCEENc now until NVenc can support my graphic card, VCEENC seems has bug when rendering video because sometimes video look pixel,I try another codec looks fine with same setting
codec = Coder and Decoder Angel