This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Waiting Creating mkv...
The output is not created

Attached Files
.zip (Size: 93,02 KB / Downloads: 6)
Seems like there's a bug with tsMuxeR meta data creation when extracting mpa audio.
-> I'll probably find some time to look at it next week, doubt I'll find some time over the weekend.

Cu Selur
Problem is I can't reproduce this here since When I load a source which uses "Mpeg-1 Layer 2" and disable "Config->Input->Extraction->Prefer ffmpeg for extraction from transport streams", Hybrid will abort the job creation.
-> will need a small sample and a step-by-step guide on how to create the problem

Cu Selur
1. load the source file.
2. convert output to square pixel
3. set target resilution to 784-576
4. set QTGMC - Auto
5. set Resizer nnedi3

Add to queue and start queue:
I tried:
  1. Reset Hybrid
  2. load the file
    -> the sample it already is indicated as square pixel,... but I ignore that
  3. enable Crop/Resize->Base->Pixel Aspect Ratio (PAR)->Convert to PAR and select 'Square Pixel (1:1)'
  4. disable Crop/Resize->Base->Picture Resize->Auto adjust (otherwise i can't set 784x576)
  5. enable Fitlering->Vapoursynth->Line->Resizer->NNEDI3
  6. check the Vapoursynth Scritp Preview:
    # Imports
    import os
    import sys
    import ctypes
    # Loading Support Files
    Dllref = ctypes.windll.LoadLibrary("I:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/libfftw3f-3.dll")
    import vapoursynth as vs
    core = vs.get_core()
    # Import scripts folder
    scriptPath = 'I:/Hybrid/64bit/vsscripts'
    # Loading Plugins
    # Import scripts
    import edi_rpow2
    import havsfunc
    # loading source: C:\Users\Selur\Desktop\03.01.2018).ts
    # color sampling YUV420P8@8, matrix:470bg, scantyp: top field first
    # luminance scale TV
    # resolution: 720x576
    # frame rate: 25 fps
    # input color space: YUV420P8, bit depth: 8, resolution: 720x576, fps: 25
    # Loading C:\Users\Selur\Desktop\03.01.2018).ts using LWLibavSource
    clip = core.lsmas.LWLibavSource(source="C:/Users/Selur/Desktop/03.01.2018).ts", format="YUV420P8", cache=0, prefer_hw=0)
    # making sure input color matrix is set as 470bg
    clip = core.resize.Point(clip, matrix_in_s="470bg",range_s="limited")
    # making sure frame rate is set to 25
    clip = core.std.AssumeFPS(clip, fpsnum=25, fpsden=1)
    # Setting color range to TV (limited) range.
    clip = core.std.SetFrameProp(clip=clip, prop="_ColorRange", intval=1)
    # setting field order to what QTGMC should assume
    clip = core.std.SetFrameProp(clip=clip, prop="_FieldBased", intval=2)
    # Deinterlacing using QTGMC
    clip = havsfunc.QTGMC(Input=clip, Preset="Fast", TFF=True)
    # make sure content is preceived as frame based
    clip = core.std.SetFieldBased(clip, 0)
    clip = clip[::2]
    # resizing using ZNEDI3
    clip = edi_rpow2.nnedi3_rpow2(clip=clip, rfactor=2, qual=1, pscrn=2)
    # adjusting resizing
    clip = core.fmtc.resample(clip=clip, w=784, h=576, kernel="lanczos", interlaced=False, interlacedd=False)
    # adjusting output color from: YUV420P16 to YUV420P8 for x264Model (i420)
    clip = core.resize.Bicubic(clip=clip, format=vs.YUV420P8, range_s="limited")
    # Output
  7. apply x264 ultrafast preset (just to not having to wait lon)
  8. set output path and file
  9. create job
  10. start job processing
  11. wait for the job processing to finish
-> no problem here. Can't reproduce with your sample and your description.

Cu Selur
Quote:the sample it already is indicated as square pixel,...
Strange, in the "Base" tab - Video: PARĀ  1,091

This problem appears when in the "audio" tab encoder set "FLAC" format.
Wheb I switch audio encoder to "aac" no problem here.
Used video passthrough and audio with reencoding to flac and all the jobs are processed properly here.
-> create a debug output may be that shows what the problem is

Cu Selur
(29.08.2020, 07:46)Selur Wrote: Used video passthrough and audio with reencoding to flac and all the jobs are processed properly here.
-> create a debug output may be that shows what the problem is

Cu Selur

Attached Files
.zip (Size: 11,51 KB / Downloads: 7)
Seems like you told Hybrid to use tsMuxeR which seems to cause the problem.
I see the problem it's the dot in the file name which causes Hybrid to stumble.
-> renaming your input file should work until I fix it (may be this evening)

Cu Selur

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)