This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

AVS viewer problem
Press Avisynth preview button, next check "scrolling" box.
The normal slider is now visible

[Image: 5ada83f41d6485689cc7262e7a5819ba.jpg]

When I turn on any filter, the slider becomes very difficult to use.
Please make sure that the slider always remains as in the first screenshot.

[Image: 0b57640eaa5cceb9bbd9eb2f8d5e4d35.jpg]
Funny bug, must been there since I added the 'scrolling'-option 3 years ago.
Does only happen when scrolling is enabled, then while the preview is open, the script gets changed.
Disabling 'scrolling' and enabling it, or resizing the window (horizontally) or closing and opening the preview again fixes the problem.
Will look at the avsViewer code,...

Cu Selur
Assuming you are using 32bit and not 64bit Avisynth I attached a 32bit avsViewer version for testing which might fix the problem.

Cu Selur
(07.09.2020, 17:17)Selur Wrote: Assuming you are using 32bit and not 64bit Avisynth I attached a 32bit avsViewer version for testing which might fix the problem.

Cu Selur
Problem still exist..
Okay, seems it only works with one of my samples now.
-> will look at it some more over the next few weeks. Seems like a bug in Qt itself, not sure if I can work around it somehow.

Cu Selur

Ps.: btw. this happens whenever the script changes while scrolling is enabled, so as a last resort enabling scrolling could disable the Hybrid base window.
Try the attached avsViewer version, it now forcefully resized to width+2xheight+2 and back to the original resolution whenever scrolling is enabled and the script changed, this does seem to fix the issue here.

Ci Selur