This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Issue with QTGMC - Video is *not* interlaced if input type is *not* 0
Your example uses mode 0 on telecined content, not progressive content,...
@The_Tinkerer: send you a link to a dev version for testing, let me know whether it worked Smile

Cu Selur
It is from telecined source but it is progressive frame. If source was progressive it will look the same. I just too lazy to make new screenshots. I described it here https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?p...ost1923251
"i experimented with QTGMC deinterlace applied to PAL dvds that recorded in unusual but popular format when movie looks progressive inside interlaced VOB container. It was not animation but basic music video movie. QTGMC magically combined those double progressive frames (odd/even frame look near the same), cleans noise and filters tiny pixel level interlace artifacts (sort of combined double exposure effect). But same time i see that QTGMC have the same problem with jagged edges when it goes to straight lines in the movie."
Okay, but apart from IVTC when using QTGMC as post filter to remove leftover combing, applying QTGMC in deinterlacing mode on progressive content does not make sense and should not be possible in Hybrid.

Cu Selur