This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Preview uncompressed RGB source doesn't work
Quote:Vapoursynth Fine DeHalo now partially works (doesn't shows "Show mask").
I see the problem, the text instead of the index is added.
-> will be fixed in the next dev version I'll send you a link to

Quote: Illustrated long load.
Ahhhh,... you didn't mean that the loading of the file into Hybrid, but the loading of the Vapoursynth Preview took long. Smile
(in this case 52 seconds)

Reason for the long wait is the indexing.
You can try using 'Vapoursynth->Misc->Input->Prefer AviSource for .avi inpu', if you got an 64bit vfw codec installed in your system.
Other than that, I got no direct solution, since this seems to be a limitation of FFmpegSource2s (ffms2) indexing.

Quote:llustrated long load and crash after attempt to use de-interlacer.
I can reproduce this with the 'Filter view' turned 'on', normal Vapoursynth Preview works fine here.
-> looking into it,.. problem is Hybrid didn't convert the input color to YUV444 which causes QTGMC to crash.

=> will send you a link to a new dev version once I fix the color conversion issue for the deinterlacing.

Cu Selur

Messages In This Thread
RE: Preview uncompressed RGB source doesn't work - by Selur - 11.11.2020, 20:19