This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Preview uncompressed RGB source doesn't work
When I open your source here Hybrid by default uses LSMASHSoure
Did you disable Prefer LSMASHSoure over LLibAVSource for mp4/mov'?
With LSMASHSoure the preview works fine, when I disable the option and Hybrid then uses 'LWLibavSource'.
Using FFMpegSource2 the preview works too.
Seems like 'LWLibavSource' crashes while trying to analyze your source. My guess is that it's related to the time codes in the file since the time code count doesn't match the frame count. There are 1759 time codes, but 3517 frames in the source.
Assuming you have a graphic card which supports AVC decoding you can enabled 'Libav hardware decoding' by setting it to a mode > 0, which mode depends on your equipment. This way the hardware decoder is used which will simply ignore the missing time codes. To be sure Hybrid doesn't try to add the broken time codes to the output you should either enable 'Config->Input->Decoding->CFR output' or 'Config->Internals->Ignore all input timecodes' before loading the source.
-> This is not a bug in Hybrid, that is you feeding broken content to Hybrid.
----
Remember that I still need a step-by-step of what you are doing to reproduce the problem from the previous post.

Cu Selur

Ps.: Haven't looked at Avisynth, but the problem is probably the same.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Preview uncompressed RGB source doesn't work - by Selur - 15.11.2020, 09:24