This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[BUG] Hybrid fails to extract tx3g subtitles from a mp4 container
#11
The new build start after having added the "misc.ini" as suggested.

But now the audio tab is disappeared and I was unable to find a way to show it on the GUI.
The video encode crash. So now the situation is even worse.
I attached the debug output.


Attached Files
.zip   HybridDebugOutput-2.zip (Size: 30,22 KB / Downloads: 2)
Reply
#12
Audio-tab is only be hidden if 'Base->Processing->Audio' is set to 'ignore' or 'passthrough all'.
-> I'll look into it
Reply
#13
Argh, I see what I have broken.
-> this will take a bit, will report back

Cu Selur
Reply
#14
Now the situation improved: the audio tab is available and the encoding completed successfully.
But the mux task crashed with the following message: MkvMerge output: Error: '24000\1001fps' is not recognized as a valid number format

I attached the debug output.


Attached Files
.zip   HybridDebugOutput-3.zip (Size: 43,54 KB / Downloads: 1)
Reply
#15
Okay, I see the problem.
-> will report back in a few minutes.

Cu Selur
Reply
#16
The last dev version 2020.12.29-164750 is working. The bug has been fixed!

But I found a regression error. If in the "Jobs" tab I enable "Parallel subjob processing" some of the temporary working files are deleted before the muxing and consequently the mux task crash. To fix the problem I disabled this option, but in the previous stable version this early clean-up has never occurred, to test it you can use the sample file that I sent to you.

Thanks
Reply
#17
Seems like the chapter file get's deleted to early.
-> I'll look into it

Cu Selur
Reply
#18
Man, that took a while to identify what did change. Smile
-> I missed that MediaInfo changed the was it reports the subtitle types.
Will send you a link to a new dev in a few minutes.

Cu Selur
Reply
#19
This version fixed the subtitle problem and also the "parallel subjob processing" is working as expected.

Thanks! Smile
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)