This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

TIVTC issue
Default settings folder on Windows is:
C:\Users\<YOUR USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\hybrid

Cu Selur
(10.01.2021, 21:46)Selur Wrote: Default settings folder on Windows is:
C:\Users\<YOUR USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\hybrid

Cu Selur

Here it is.
Hybrid starts without a problem using your settings,... :/
I compiled a version which shows some output during startup in a command line window.
Extract the attached version and replace the Hybrid.exe with it and try whether it starts up or if it shows at which point Hybrid crashes,..

Cu Selur
Replaced Hybrid.exe

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Okay, seems to be an issue with QSVEnc which isn't called on my system since I have an AMD cpu.
Create a misc.ini next to Hybrid and write:
[General]
ignore=QSVEnc
that should tell Hybrid to now try to load QSVEnc.

Cu Selur
(10.01.2021, 22:17)Selur Wrote: Okay, seems to be an issue with QSVEnc which isn't called on my system since I have an AMD cpu.
Create a misc.ini next to Hybrid and write:
[General]
ignore=QSVEnc
that should tell Hybrid to now try to load QSVEnc.

Cu Selur

Add "ignore=QSVEnc" to misc.ini and Hybrid launched successfully. TIVTC QTGMC de-int still crashes with any input scan type if QTMC deinterlace is selected (with inner de-int it works some how). In Vapoursynth TIVTC de-int(any) still has no effect.
Just in case here the sample of the video I'm trying to process: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19uD5mil...sp=sharing
I can reproduce the issues with your sample, will look into it some more after work.
Strange thing is that the script seems to work fine in AvsPmod

Cu Selur
Small update:
- Found the problem in the Vapoursynth script.
- Still unsure why the script crashes with avisynth preview. Main problem atm. is that:
a. it doesn't crash when running it in debug environment
b. does not crash when I open the script in AvsPmod or avsviewer through the command line
c. isn't a 32bit only problem
d. does not crash during encoding, just for the preview

-> will send you a link to a dev version via pm which should fix the Vapoursynth part.

Cu Selur

Ps.: will look into Avisynth some more tomorrow after work.
(11.01.2021, 21:41)Selur Wrote: Small update:
- Found the problem in the Vapoursynth script.
- Still unsure why the script crashes with avisynth preview. Main problem atm. is that:
a. it doesn't crash when running it in debug environment
b. does not crash when I open the script in AvsPmod or avsviewer through the command line
c. isn't a 32bit only problem
d. does not crash during encoding, just for the preview

-> will send you a link to a dev version via pm which should fix the Vapoursynth part.

Cu Selur

Ps.: will look into Avisynth some more tomorrow after work.

No worries take your time. Anyway I'll be able to check it no earlier than tomorrow evening.
 I'd greatly appreciate if you could suggest VIVTC settings for proper processing my video sample.
Problem with the source seems to be that there are way to many blends.
If you look at the source using a bobber (for example QTGMC in Bob mode) you see that it isn't normal telecine.
Looks to me like something went wrong during the capturing of that source.
Personally I would post the clip over at https://forum.videohelp.com/forums/18-Ne...iscussions and see whether someone has a good idea, also there are quite a few users knowledgeable in regard to capturing which might also have some ideas to avoid those issues to begin with. Smile

Cu Selur