This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Please help with syncing av from diferent sources
How to sync this video:
Complete name               : F:\zPrzekonwertowane\Magnum.P.I.S02E10.1080p.BluRay.x264-TENEIGHTY.mp4
Format                      : hvc1
Codec ID                    : hvc1 (iso4/hvc1)
File size                   : 1.45 GiB
Duration                    : 48 min 57 s
Overall bit rate            : 4 246 kb/s
Encoded date                : UTC 2017-12-05 14:54:56
Tagged date                 : UTC 2017-12-05 14:54:56
Writing application         : Hybrid 2017.10.05.1

Video
ID                          : 1
Format                      : HEVC
Format/Info                 : High Efficiency Video Coding
Format profile              : Main 10@L5.2@High
Codec ID                    : hvc1
Codec ID/Info               : High Efficiency Video Coding
Duration                    : 48 min 57 s
Bit rate                    : 4 245 kb/s
Maximum bit rate            : 7 381 kb/s
Width                       : 1 472 pixels
Height                      : 1 080 pixels
Display aspect ratio        : 4:3
Frame rate mode             : Constant
Frame rate                  : 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS
Color space                 : YUV
Chroma subsampling          : 4:2:0
Bit depth                   : 10 bits
Bits/(Pixel*Frame)          : 0.111
Stream size                 : 1.45 GiB (100%)
Language                    : English
Encoded date                : UTC 2017-12-05 14:54:56
Tagged date                 : UTC 2017-12-05 14:55:02

Menu
00:00:00.000                : 00:00:00.000
00:11:31.482                : 00:11:31.482
00:21:04.513                : 00:21:04.513
00:32:26.194                : 00:32:26.194
00:40:56.079                : 00:40:56.079
00:48:25.528                : 00:48:25.528

with this audio with conversion audio to aac he v2 32kbits:
Complete name               : F:\zPrzekonwertowane\Nowy folder\Magnum.P.I.s02e10.PL.PDTV.H.264-paul_track2.aac
Format                      : ADTS
Format/Info                 : Audio Data Transport Stream
File size                   : 27.9 MiB
Overall bit rate mode       : Variable

Audio
Format                      : AAC
Format/Info                 : Advanced Audio Codec
Format version              : Version 4
Format profile              : LC
Bit rate mode               : Variable
Channel(s)                  : 2 channels
Channel positions           : Front: L R
Sampling rate               : 44.1 kHz
Frame rate                  : 43.066 FPS (1024 SPF)
Compression mode            : Lossy
Stream size                 : 27.9 MiB (100%)
please give me step by step instructions because im noob and my english is limited.
I tried many tools and settings with no success :Sad plz help.I need universal instructions for all seasons i have not only one file.How to do this in mp4 container?Even in mkv i have no success.i just want to synchro audio and video from movies with differen framerates.I know that evrything is possible with hybrid but i dont know how...
I tried changing fps of video in muxing settings and i have another syng on begginning video and another on ending.I dont know how to solve this.
Thanks.
Hybrid might not be the right tool for the job.
Syncing audio of one source to a different source isn't that easy and you normally use a NLE tool for that since you might need to:
a. cut out parts or add parts of another track if the cut of the clip doesn't match the cut that your new audio stream belongs to
b. you might need to stretch (slowdown) or compress (speedup) the audio playback speed in case you are for example NTSC Video and Audio from a PAL source.

Hybrid can only help with b. by either adjusting the audio speed or adjusting the video playback speed.
Adjusting the audio speed can be done by using 'Audio->Base->Audio Encoding Options', set to decimals and enter the proper values for 'from' and 'to'.
Adjusting the video playback speed of an existing source can be done either by adjusting the container fps/stretch flags:
a. (only) for mkv using the stretch feature ('Base->Processing->Video->passthrough' + 'Muxing->Matroska Stretch Handling->Stretch handling->manual' with the right stretch value)
b. by adjust the fps flag ('Base->Processing->Video->passthrough' + 'Muxing->Overwrite->Frame rate')
or by reencoding the video and changing the playback speed 'Filtering->Speed Change->Change speed' (Avisynth and Vapoursynth also offer additional options to do this)

=> Don't know what you are mixing and don't know whether the cuts of the source are the same so can't really tell if Hybrid can do this, but now you at least know some options that you have to change the audio or video playback speed in Hybrid.

Cu Selur
I maded synchro with audacity witch change speed effect & synced manually during muxing with mkvtoolnix. Its not perfectly synced but watchable. I stay with this method because gives me best results.

I synced adio from movie with 25 fps with movie 23,976 fps.

Thanks for reply Selur.

P.S.streching with audacity gives bad effects so i think streching in hybrid makes same problems like another synchro on beginning movie and another on ending.
Next time i check speed changing in hybrid.Thanks for reply.

Edit:
Weird but i can achieve same effects on another file ,and speed change in audacity gives same effect like speed change in hybrid.I mean unstable synchro Sad

Edit2:
Do i can chanche speed in filtering using passtrough option?

Edit3:
I used option filtering change speed but a/v synchro is not stable. Changing audio or video fps gives same effects unstable synchro. Sad
Unstable synchro = not the same cuts.
-> you need to solve this with a NLE tool, where you can see the wave fronts of the audio streams and adjust your them scene based and may be sometimes keep parts of the original track or remove parts of the new audio track,... Smile

Cu Selur