This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

mpeg2 mkv to x264 mp4 always heavy artifacts
I have found bug: If the DVD has multiple titles, Hybrid always render the first one, even if I choose second title.
The rendered file will always be first title but with the audio of second title or third title (the chosen title).
Quote:I have found bug: If the DVD has multiple titles, Hybrid always render the first one, even if I choose second title.
Okay, that's not really a bug to be honnest. It's a known issue of Avisynth/Vapoursynth when handling DVD input.
They have no title selection. (I have been complaining about it for ages, but none of the developers care,..)
Totally forgot about it.
-> I'll adjust Hybrid to not create such jobs.

Cu Selur

Now it doesn't even load the secondary title. But never mind, I will export into mkv and reencode the file which is lossless anyway.
Okay, then it's working as intended.
Problem is: There is no Avisynth/Vapoursynth SourceFilter for DVDInput which supports DVD structure elements like titles, chapters or angles.
So only way to 'fix' this is to not use such DVDs with Avisynth/Vapoursynth directly and pre-proccess the DVD before.

Cu Selur