This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

x265 errors
In the two last versions of 2020.12.12.1 and 2020.12.13.1 in windows everytime I use x265 when I choose any preset from ultrafast to placebo i get two errors.
One says "x265Model doSet->found no field: sceneCutWindows" and the other says "x265Model doSet->found no field: maxQpDelta"
Yeah, I fixed that yesterday. Forgot to delete those from the defaults.

Cu Selur
(15.12.2020, 15:56)Selur Wrote: Yeah, I fixed that yesterday. Forgot to delete those from the defaults.

Cu Selur

Kind of in middle of a transcoding session, sorry I'm new to the forum, can I know where i can get beta downloads where this issue got fixed?
send you a link to the current dev via pm
Dear Selur!

Can you send me a link to the bugfixed version?
I have the same issue as mentioned above.
Thanks in advance!
Hi, I have the same problem.
Maybe you should release a new version with the problems of x265 fixed and then still working in other issues.
wanted to release a new version tomorrow, atm. I'm waiting for feedback on some issues I hopefully fixed and I don't want to release a version which might have broken fixes or similar.

Cu Selur
@Selur

x265 setting :

Now i can "apply"  preset slow (maybe any other) without any error message.
But when i press "add to queue" ,a similar error msg pops up as before.
Atm no error log ,because i am away/no free time. Sad

Hybrid_dev_2021.01.29-54925.exe
Doesn't happen here.
Would need the exact popup message (can be copied with ctrl+c and pasted with ctrl+v) to know what's happening.

Cu Selur