This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] how to export WAV file to AAC in Hybrid?
if there is a wav file, i want to using Hybrid to export it a AAC file,

i try to use this way below, but the area "Base->output file" only must can be video format, i only want a AAC file, so how to?
  • Set "Base->Processing->Audio" to "Custom"

• Select the external audio stream under "Audio->Base->Audio Source->Audio File"

• If you want that Hybrid should reencode the audio you need to enable 'Audio->Base->Audio Encoding Options' and set the encoding and filtering options. If you do not want Hybrid to reencode the audio, make sure 'Audio->Base->Audio Encoding Options' is disabled.

• Once the settings are as you want add the settings to the 'Audio Queue' (press 'Audio->Base->Add current')
If you just got a wav audio and no video for it load it in the Base-tab. Then use your steps, but skip the "Audio->Base->Audio Source->Audio File" step.

Cu Selur
(24.02.2021, 18:13)Selur Wrote: If you just got a wav audio and no video for it load it in the Base-tab. Then use your steps, but skip theĀ  "Audio->Base->Audio Source->Audio File" step.

Cu Selur

but how to skip the "Audio->Base->Audio Source->Audio File" step?

when open Hybrid, import a WAV file, it's in there, can't remove or skip the step.

[Image: UIDVwPaEyiYScGv.gif]
Yes, you don't have to change the input, it's already there, nothing to do,..
(24.02.2021, 19:03)Selur Wrote: Yes, you don't have to change the input, it's already there, nothing to do,..

yeah, but how to export AAC file then?

I record full complete process, can't export AAC when choose to save.

[Image: b5imlzQ4fyoOF2p.gif]
use '.raw' as file extension, Hybrid will change '.raw' to '.aac' if the audio is aac Smile

Cu Selur
(24.02.2021, 19:18)Selur Wrote: use '.raw' as file extension, Hybrid will change '.raw' to '.aac' if the audio is aac Smile

Cu Selur

thanks, it works! use '.raw' as file extension, this is the key