This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Settings for AVCHD 2.0 Progressive compliant file, playback
I am using Tmpgenc Smart Renderer for creating BDVA structure using 1080 60p files.
Tmpgenc makes BDAV compliant file structure (not the AVCHD) using 1080 60p file, High@L4.2.
It is only applicable for BDAV structure, not the BDVM (BDMV specs do not allow 1080 60p).

It looks like it is not explained, specified with BDAV specs, I never see it. But it works great for HD camcorder 1080 60p footage getting in to Blu Ray disc losslessly, without re-encoding files.
It stitches files, re-encodes only transitions (Smart Rendering), but videostream is untouched, authored file located in the BDAV structure retains original 1920x1080 60p, bitrate ~ 25 Mbs (from my HD Sony Camcorder).

This was recommended by many HD camcorder users and Tmpgenc is strict to follow BD compliance.

What is your opinion on this? Can Hybrid be used to compress with x264 for 1080 60p and consider this BDAV compliant file, create a structure?

Messages In This Thread
Settings for AVCHD 2.0 Progressive compliant file, playback - by Rokoko33 - 27.02.2021, 19:49