This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Settings for AVCHD 2.0 Progressive compliant file, playback
Quote:What is your opinion on this?
Got no option on that since I haven't used Tmpgenc products for 20+ years.

Quote:Can Hybrid be used to compress with x264 for 1080 60p and consider this BDAV compliant file, create a structure?
Last I checked BDAV is just a fancy name for m2ts files which Hybrid can create (using tsmuxer or ffmpeg).
So simply using m2ts as extension will cause Hybrid to create a .m2ts aka. BDAV file.
No clue what you or anyone else would call a 'BDAV compliant file' other then whatever is packed into a .m2ts container.
(Which in my option is one of the worst containers ever specified; it's okay for high bitrate AVC/HEVC/VC1/MPEG-2 content but for anything else it's seems not useful at all.)

No clue what additional structure aside from the m2ts file Tmpgenc might create, but Hybrid probably isn't able to create it.
(Basic Blu-ray/AVCHD file structure will be created when 'Base->Create structure' is enabled; tsMuxeR is used for this.)

Cu Selur

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1920x1080 60p Blu Ray compliancy - by Selur - 27.02.2021, 20:05