This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Avisynth script input error
Hi, Selur
I have a problem. Version Hybrid 2017.10.05.1

avs script at the input gives an error "Did not find a 'Length' info node!"

in version 2017.5.6.1 this was not

here is the debug file
Quote:avs script at the input gives an error "Did not find a 'Length' info node!"
This happens when avsInfo can't get all data from an Avisynth script.
You can check whether Hybrid can analyse an external script by calling:
avsInfo "Path to the .avs file"
-> adding 'return last' to the end of the script normally solves the problem.

Seeing the script you used to feed Hybrid with I wonder why you feed Hybrid with such a script,..
The script:
LoadPlugin("F:\Soft\Multimedia\Converters\MEGuix265\tools\ffms\ffms2.dll")
FFVideoSource("D:\PERECODIROVKA\Bad Boys 1.mkv", fpsnum=24000, fpsden=1001, threads=1)
#deinterlace
crop(0, 22, 0, -22)
#resize
#denoise
doesn't have anything Hybrid couldn't do itself.
Also just out of curiosity: Why are you using 'threads=1'?
I only used this with really old FFVideoSource versions, since back then the decoder couldn't handle some content properly otherwise.
(but that has been fixed for years)

Cu Selur
This is just a simple example.
I do a lot of coding tests and without a script I have to wait every time until the Hybrid indexes the file
After adding "resturn last" I get a new error
"C:\Program Files\Hybrid\dynamic\avsInfo.exe" "D:\PERECO~1\BADBOY~1.AVS"
Doesn't output any data for your script.

Wild guess: There might be a system wide installed Avisynth (or Avisynth+) version installed that interferes with the portable version Hybrid and avsInfo uses.
Created the following script:
LoadCPlugin("G:\Hybrid\AVISYN~1\ffms2.dll")
# loading source: F:\TestClips&Co\Test-AC3-5.1.avi
#  input luminance scale tv
FFVideoSource("F:\TESTCL~1\TEST-A~1.AVI",cachefile="H:\Temp\avi_54a4199c1a3d3b1476ea1d15dc267332_4827_1_0.ffindex",fpsnum=25)
# current resolution: 640x480
#crop
crop(0, 22, 0, -22)
return last
and called:
"g:\Hybrid\dynamic\avsInfo.exe" "c:\Users\Selur\Desktop\test.avs"
and output was as expected
Color: Yv12, Resolution: 640x436, Frame rate: 25 fps, Length: 835 frames, BFF

Since you created your script with MeGUI, could it be that MeGui uses a 64bit version of Avisynth?
(Hybrid only supports 32bit Avisynth and 64bit Vapoursynth and opening a 64bit script with a 32bit Avisynth tool won't work; opening 32bit bit script with 64bit tool won't work either.)

Cu Selur
I copied ffms2 to MeGuy from Hybrid. Now, after indexing, everything works.

thanks for the help
Note that this will probably break MeGui since it probably used a 64bit version of the filter.
the filter was 32 bits. But it does not matter. At the moment, I use Megui only for indexing and creating scripts. (used to)))
Selur, how to fix this error manually?

SetMTMode(2) # changing MT mode
Deen1b1_Deen(mode="c3d"
change 'Deen1b1_Deen(mode="c3d"' to 'Deen1b1_Deen(mode="c3d")', there is a missing ')'.
(Fixed locally, can send you a link to a fixed dev version if you want.)
Yes, please.  can you send a link