This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[GUIDE] Ubuntu repository - maintained by djcj
@djcj: I upload the Vapoursynth scripts I use in Hybrid now always through: https://github.com/Selur/VapoursynthScriptsInHybrid

Cu Selur

Download tools fails
(02.03.2018, 23:27)alexander.haschka Wrote: Download tools fails

Sourceforge had some issues, but I think it should be working now.
A lot of projects are still down over as sourceforge:
Quote:The sourceforge.net website is temporarily in static offline mode.

Only a very limited set of project pages are available until the main website returns to service.

Cu Selur
@djcj: next release will add support for x265s '--[no-]dynamic-refine ' and '--refine-intra 4' so please remember to update x265 to the latest git release then. Smile
-> okay forget that, won't add support for those in Hybrid, but updating x265 won't hurt either Smile

Cu Selur
x265 was updated.
I'm new to ubuntu but I'm familiar with the basics. I managed to install hybrid and the other packages(apart from avisynth due to wine). The encoder crashes on start up after showing no graphics card detected(vps). I tried looking for the local files to delete in the home directory but i couldn't find the folder(~/.hybrid-bin/ and ~/.hybrid/misc.ini). Could you please direct me to where I can find them? Again I am a noob
No clue which encoder crashes on you, but you can use:
ls -la
so see hidden folders (folders which start with a dot) when inside a folder.
I figured it was a hidden folder but I couldn't find a way to view them let me try
I managed to delete this ~/.hybrid-bin/ but I didn't find this file ~/.hybrid/misc.ini. It updated on opening and crashed after the gpu message. Any way I can provide logs for this event? I'm using ubuntu 16.04 running xfce