This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Convertion problem
Hi guys! I'm hitting my head for hours beacause I have a problem with Hybrid. Angry  I want a convert a .mp4 25fps video in 60fps because I want it more smooth...I set the usual configuration and I start. For the first time I waited about 15 minutes to have my video ready, but when it finished...I haven't had the video and I got an error. I tried to do something but nothing, and now when I try more times, the 1st pass goes well and then it stops and says: 2nd pass has more frames than 1st pass and finishes. Finally the video is in 60fps, but the image stops after 4-5 seconds about. Angry  Oh and I haven't said a thing yet. As soon as the audio encoding finishes and the 1st pass starts, my computer showes me this error: "Close programs to prevent information loss Your computer is low on memory. Save your file and close this programs: ffmpeg Windows will only close enough programs to restore needed memory" because I have little space in my ssd. What I have to do? Do I have to free some space? Do I have to change my Hybrid configuration or the video is bad? From some sources I read maybe may be an audio codec problem...Please help meeee Confused Undecided
1st clear the content of the temp folder you use in Hybrid
2nd read the sticky properly and post a debug output of what you are doing.
That way I should have some useful data to see what is causing the problem.

Cu Selur
(13.12.2017, 17:58)Selur Wrote: 1st clear the content of the temp folder you use in Hybrid

Cu Selur

Thank you Selur! Now I will try to do what you told. I update you for something Wink

(13.12.2017, 17:58)Selur Wrote: 1st clear the content of the temp folder you use in Hybrid

Cu Selur
Sorry Selur, where is temp folder?
see: 'Config->Path->Default temp path'
(13.12.2017, 18:49)Selur Wrote: see: 'Config->Path->Default temp path'

Where can I find the Config button? Oh sorry I found it

Cu Selur

I'v e cleaned the temp folder and I have enabled the debug output, but the program says this: currentdefaulttemppath is empty! set it under config=>path
*gig* you misunderstood, I didn't want you to clear the setting in Hybrid, I wanted to you clear the folder on your hdd. Smile