This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Some disadvantages of the interface
In previous versions, the progress bar in the "Base" and "Jobs" tabs was a solid fill. Now the progress bar has become discrete and the text under it is unreadable. Some tooltips are flooded with black.

[Image: b13850845f27680e8f57899260a52137.jpg][/URL]
Yeah, seems like the Qt folks decided to change the default styling on at least Win7.
It didn't change on Win10, which is why I didn't notice it.
As a workaround I will add an option in upcoming releases to switch the Window style of Hybrid.
You yourself can also test it by trying to call Hybrid with:
--style windowsvista
--style Windows
--style Fusion

'Windows Vista' seems to be the default style I normally see under Win10.
Side note: On Linux and Mac are other styles available.

->
a. What OS are you using (details please)? (so I know where I can test)
b. Can you list for me which tool-tips are black? (this shouldn't happen and might be a bug)
c. Does it help to switch the window styles and which styles do change the layout for you?

Cu Selur
Seems like the tool-tips of all image-buttons are black when switching the style. (happens with 'Windows' and 'Fusion' style here)

As a side note for the future:
Please make sure you use 'https' links otherwise I don't see images you link to. (just edited the first post to see your images)

Cu Selur
Quote:a. What OS are you using (details please)? (so I know where I can test)
Win10x64
Quote:b. Can you list for me which tool-tips are black? (this shouldn't happen and might be a bug)
"Config" - "Show shortcuts", "Base" - "Add to queue:"

Quote:Please make sure you use 'https' links otherwise I don't see images you link to. (just edited the first post to see your images)
Corrected.

Thank you, the new dev version does not have these bugs.