This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Hybrid introducing audio delay that is not present in source material
(15.10.2021, 13:40)Selur Wrote: So unlike your example, here the delay seems to work. (I checked I'm using the same MP4Box&Co version that I packed with the dev version.)
How do attached files look to you? Are they delayed or do they play (and look) in sync?

Yes, you're absolutely right. Your files indeed play (in VLC) and look (in VirtualDub2) delayed as they should be.

Nevertheless, I ran one more test with 1000 ms delay like that:
MP4Box -add foo.265#video:fps=24:delay=1000:name="" -brand hvc1 -add foo.aac -mpeg4 -new foo1000.mp4

And once again the resulting file comes with NO delay with video and audio perfectly in sync (audio starts on the 2 sec. like in the original file).

I used MP4Box from your package Hybrid, build: GPAC version 1.1.0-DEV-rev1089-gb4d25ac3b-ab-suite

Here I'm attaching my video and audio files (foo.265 and foo.aac) and the resulting file. Also, a screenshot.

Can you please try my files with the MP4Box muxing command above, and let me know what I'm doing wrong. This is really weird...

P.S. I just saw your last 2 posts. I downloaded the new MP4Box and your test files and I'll do the tests that you suggested. And, yes, I totally agree with everything you wrote.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hybrid introducing audio delay that is not present in source material - by 4i4oVi40 - 15.10.2021, 16:47