This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Hybrid introducing audio delay that is not present in source material
(15.10.2021, 13:42)Selur Wrote: Since I'm using a newer version of MP4Box than with the last public Hybrid release (they fixed a problem with the handling or frame rate), I send you a link to my current dev version.
I suspect that the frame rate issues migh also caused audio delay problems.
(I also attached the MP4Box version in case other Windows users also run into this.)

YES, it was MP4Box! I replaced it and now the delay comes where it should be. See screenshot.

So it wasn't Hybrid or VirtualDub2, it was MP4Box that was buggy. You should probably replace it in the downloadable Hybrid release too...

So now when the culprit is identified and replaced, I can continue with the tests you suggested to replicate your results.

(15.10.2021, 16:51)Selur Wrote:
Quote:Can you please try my files
What files? Did I miss something? I haven't seen a file from you,...
(You need to zip them and attach them)

Sorry, here they are... Although, it's a moot issue now when it was proven that MP4Box was causing the problem.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hybrid introducing audio delay that is not present in source material - by 4i4oVi40 - 15.10.2021, 17:11