This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

SMDegrain (AviSynth) PreFilter Issue
Woot you fixed SMDegrain (awesome).... though now KNLMeansCL is throwing up
---------------------------
Error
FilteringModel get->found no field wmode
OK
I can get by without KNLMeans I think but might should look into it. Looks like both FFT3D variants also will not work.

Edit: Strike that. Those are the ones that won't work on preview, looks like frfun works, deathray does not work. I'm slowly going through the list in the drop down trying to find one that will actually will actually encode they'll just throw the encode to the muxing step without doing the encode (making ffmpeg crash etc).

Tried a few others looks like the flash3k debander affected too. Weird stuff.
Will look into it. (fixed the wmode thing)
Details would help. FRFun7, flash3k work fine here.