This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] perf. RTX 3060 ti slower than GTX 1070 - NVEnc
Selur, here is the debug with the option "only use encoder" with the RTX 3060 TiĀ :
https://uptobox.com/b7ci6dgamzp8

You are right Dan64, the encoding is faster by checking the option "NVEnc-> Harwdare-> Only use encoder" but only for the GTX 1070, not the RTX 3060 Ti because it is another problem I think.

summary test result
GTX 1070 without "NVEnc-> Harwdare-> Only use encoder" and "uncheck use gpu decode": 41 fps

GTX 1070 without "NVEnc-> Harwdare-> Only use encoder" and "check use gpu decode" 24 fps

GTX 1070: with "NVEnc-> Harwdare-> Only use encoder" and "uncheck use gpu decode": 51 fps

GTX 1070: with "NVEnc-> Harwdare-> Only use encoder" and "check use gpu decode": 50 fps
- about 45-50% use "video encoder"

RTX 3060 Ti all time 21 fps !! and 100% "video encoder" use

is your RTX 3060 at 100% during your encoding?

when the RTX is installed on the pc, I have problems with the mouse freezing, and when I type text with the keyboard, sometimes a letter is repeated several times for 1 second.

Messages In This Thread
RE: perf. RTX 3060 ti slower than GTX 1070 - NVEnc - by mimile - 07.01.2022, 18:49