This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[BUG] windows explorer property video
greetings to the whole forum

Hybrid use for several years but lately or encountered this problem
as you can see images  Practically, doing on the properties of a video should appear
duration,resolution and bitrate and compression for audio should be the same
but with images it is easier to explainresources
with the version of Hybrid_2017.5.6.1 everything runs smoothly
From the version hybrid_ 2017.10.3.1 to the current version hybrid_ 2017.12.25.1 no longer worked
n practice, doing on the properties of a video should appear
duration,resolution and bitrate and compression for audio should be the same
but with images it is easier to explain

[Image: 60113615_hybrid.jpg] [Image: 60113616_hybrid3.jpg]
Assuming you are creating mp4 files, try disabling the par 1 signaling or use FFmpeg as muxer. Both settings are available under Config->Output->Container Settings->MP4 Settings.
(27.12.2017, 09:25)Selur Wrote: Assuming you are creating mp4 files, try disabling the par 1 signaling or use FFmpeg as muxer. Both settings are available under Config->Output->Container Settings->MP4 Settings.

Thanks to worked

disabled: Signal PAR 1:1
No clue why Windows has a problem with explicit 1:1 PAR signaling and some authoring tools require it.

Happy that helped.

Cu Selur
(27.12.2017, 10:24)Selur Wrote: No clue why Windows has a problem with explicit 1:1 PAR signaling and some authoring tools require it.

Happy that helped.

Cu Selur

found another problem
having disabled Signal PAR 1:1
encoding: Codec ID   : avc3
and VLC Media Player does not recognize the codec avc3

if instead it is enabled: Codec ID   : avc1
Okay. No clue about VLC, I never use it. (on Windows I use MPC-HC and on Linux I usually use Mplayer, SMPlayer or similar)
+ When using VLC always also try the latest nightly, since their behavior regarding the playback of files is sometimes quite different then that of the normal release.

Cu Selur
(28.12.2017, 06:06)Selur Wrote: Okay. No clue about VLC, I never use it. (on Windows I use MPC-HC and on Linux I usually use Mplayer, SMPlayer or similar)
+ When using VLC always also try the latest nightly, since their behavior regarding the playback of files is sometimes quite different then that of the normal release.

Cu Selur
Thanks for your help for now I will use Hybrid_2017.5.6.1
That in my opinion is the best version

maybe from time to time I will try the new updates
You, choice, but be aware that I only help with bugs related to the latest version.

Cu Selur
the point is this
with windows 7 it happens as described on the main topic
or done the test with windows 10 and it works everything regularly
but in the last 2 versions this message comes out with both operating systems

disabling alwaysExtractTimecodes

f possible
you may change the box on the audio options
manually enter the bitrate that you want to 
by inserting a blank box where there is the drop-down menu, so you insert the value you want to
Does using FFmpeg instead of MP4BOX fix the issue?