This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Problem with Bluray input
  • What Hybrid version did you use?(Windows/Mac/Linux 32/64bit + versions number)
Windows 10 64 bit.  Hybrid_2018.02.18.1
  • What did happen? If an error message came up what did it exactly say?
When I start a job using Bluray input, whether it's the disc in the drive, or a folder ripped to hdd, the job gets to around 99% extracting, then hangs.
  • What did you do to get to the bug? (best thing is a detailed step-by-step guide so that I can reproduce the problem)
I've tried direct from disc and folder structure ripped to hard drive, chosen playlist, and job will hang at the end of extraction.
  • Debug output would be helpful:
    1. start Hybrid
    2. set an default output path: Config->Paths->Default output path
         (This is where the debug output will be created unless you specify an output file inside another path.
         If an old HybridOutput.txt already exists in that folder delete it.)
    3. enable Debug output: Config->Internals->Create debug file (unless told to, do not change the debug level)
    4. do everything you did to create you problem
    5. compress (zip/7z/rar/..) the HybridDebugOutput.txt before you post it
attached

Thanks for your help!

Please, read the 'Infos needed to fix&reproduce bugs,..'-sticky before you post about a problem.Please, read the 'Infos needed to fix&reproduce bugs,..'-sticky before you post about a problem.Please, read the 'Infos needed to fix&reproduce bugs,..'-sticky before you post about a problem.
Disc&Drive will not work since that would require Hybrid to circumvent some sort of copy protection, which Hybrid can't do due to legal reasons.
As a general side note: Due to Blu-ray manufactures more and more obfuscating Blu-rays it often is a good idea to remux the Blu-ray to MKV before feeding it to a conversion tool.

The last thin in the debug output is the call to:
"C:\PROGRA~1\Hybrid\64bit\ffmpeg.exe" -y -threads 8 -analyzeduration 200M -probesize 200M -i bluray:"E:\TempISO\HOT_FUZZ" -playlist 0 -angle 0 -map 0:1 -vn -sn -acodec copy -map_metadata -1 -metadata handler_name="Hybrid 2018.02.18.1" "C:\Users\plex\AppData\Local\Temp\iId_5_aid_4352_lang_eng_21_38_05_6210_01.dts"
So I guess that is the call that is crashing.

Cu Selur