This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

x265 Encoding Issue with MP4Box
I encountered the same problem. It was still not repaired. Neither of these solutions worked.

It’s very sad that you only get to know about the bug when you render the video for several days and then you get the bug.
Which problem are you referring to? The thread is about multiple topics and potential problems. Smile
(16.11.2019, 14:09)Selur Wrote: Which problem are you referring to? The thread is about multiple topics and potential problems. Smile

When I convert a video, ALWAYS ends up with an error message "09 muxing   0%      CRASHED     creating MP4 file with MP4Box".

This problem only occurs on videos that are in MP4 format and want to convert them to MP4 format again. AVI, MPG, etc. videos do not have this problem.

I only have avisynth video conversion enabled to 60fps, and since it was done on videos that were rendered for 3 days, now I'm testing it in advance on parts of the video by selecting it for processing a few seconds via the "Cut Support - Collect Key Frames" function.

It doesn't really matter what format I convert. It does this for both the default x264 and x265. I haven't tried other formats.
This problem began to appear after the upgrade to 2019.11.03.1. I no longer have an older version of the package.

I using this configuration and step-by-step as from this thread... https://forum.selur.net/Thread-HELP-Fram...-Converter

OS system is clean after new instalation. What is removed from the system is only Windows Media Player over add and remove system features.
Would need a debug output level 9 of the job processing to reproduce this here.
Also videohelp has an archive of old versions: https://www.videohelp.com/software/Hybri...wnload-old

Cu Selur
(21.11.2019, 19:59)Selur Wrote: Would need a debug output level 9 of the job processing to reproduce this here.
Also videohelp has an archive of old versions: https://www.videohelp.com/software/Hybri...wnload-old

Cu Selur

This problem only occurs on videos that are in MP4 source format (if have this extension) and want to convert them to MP4 format (selected output extension in Default container) (tested on: x624, x625) with any other settings for convert in app Hybrid.
If sourced videos is in format AVI, MPG, etc. extensions then convert is successfully without any problems.

I haven't tested it on other formats (extensions) like converting from MKV to MKV and others extensions.

It is all for reproduce problem. It is ok?
Works fine here and I asked for what I need to help.

Cu Selur
(21.11.2019, 20:18)Selur Wrote: Works fine here and I asked for what I need to help.

Cu Selur

Ok. ...

It is after default install after delete settings folder in AppData form OS.
After run Hybrid i set only

Video to: passthrough
Audio to: passthrough all
Default container to: mp4
and on Muxing tab select item: Ignore time codes

for better simple demonstration.
Since you do not want to share details that would help me to reproduce and fix the issue my only recommendation is to tell Hybrid not to use MP4Box but FFmpeg for .mp4 muxing by enabling "Config->Output->Container Settings->Mp4 Settings->FFmpeg instead of MP4Box".
Ah correction you did provide a debug output (appeared after I posted).
Mp4Box aborts with:
system failure for file opening of 2019.11.03.1 -tmp C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp -new C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\19_35_13_1010__03.mp4 in mode w+b: 0x0000007b
Error: I/O Error

Error: I/O Error
-> is your drive full? Orare there some problems with the access rights or some over protective anti virus?

Cu Selur
No. I have on drive many space. 
On drive 12GB used and 19GB space. I have 32GB drive partition.

OS is in Czech language.

Antivirus is disabled from Group Policy. Rights is Administrator.

I tried next level and to open Hybrid using the right mouse button with the option Run as administrator but paradoxically it was not possible to start and it ended up with an error message:
Aborting: Closing Hybrid, since its running with administrator rights!

I will installed old version 2019.09.30 and make Debug file. Processing it is sucesfully.
.... in new zip file...

Same steps, same settings.

This is problem (maybe):

New bugged version have saving command as:
Saving to 2019.11.03.1 -tmp C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp -new C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\19_35_13_1010__03.mp4: 0.500 secs Interleaving

Old version have saving command as:
Saving C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\20_06_49_7210__03.mp4: 0.500 secs Interleaving

Problem is:
....Saving to 2019.11.03.1 -tmp C:\Users\....

"2019.11.03.1" is not valid path.
Argh,..
I see the problem:
"D:\Data\Documents\Program Portables\Multimedia\Hybrid\64bit\MP4Box.exe" -add "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\SOURCE~1.264"#video:fps=29.97:name=:lang=und"en" -brand avc1 -add "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\IID_3_~2.AAC"#audio:name="""en":lang=en -mpeg4 -itags tool="Hybrid 2019.11.03.1" -tmp "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp" -new "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\19_35_13_1010__03.mp4"
there are a few things wrong with this call.
Seems like there is some issue with the adding of the language tags.
-> do you have a small sample of one of you input files so I can try to reproduce the issue?