This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] transcoding error
Im very new to this stuff so bare with me. 
I have this video that i want to convert from 30 to 60 fps with as close to no artifacts as possible. i bought svp pro but the video gets these nasty block artifacts no matter the settings i use. So i try out hybrid but every time transcoding finishes i get this error message: 

> 00_33_11_1910_10_muxing crashed: ERROR: D:\main\videos\00_33_11_1910__10_withTimeCodes_0.mp4 was not created!
Aborting '00_33_11_1910_10_muxing' due to: ERROR: D:\main\videos\00_33_11_1910__10_withTimeCodes_0.mp4 was not created!
Job 00_33_11_1910 finished!

I know im not supposed to use the log for this but honestly i have no idea what else to do
Try enabling: Config->Output->Container Settings->Mp4 Settings->FFmpeg instead of MP4Box
If that doesn't help, really read the sticky and post more details.

Cu Selur
(24.04.2018, 04:38)Selur Wrote: Try enabling: Config->Output->Container Settings->Mp4 Settings->FFmpeg instead of MP4Box
If that doesn't help, really read the sticky and post more details.

Cu Selur

That diddnt work either but later found out it worked fine with a small clip of that video, maybe around 5mb. is there some sort of size limit or settings i need to adjust for larger files?
I'm not a are of anything size limit.
Doh, the problem happens due to the time codes of the source.
Under Config-> Internals or Input should be an option to ignore the input time codes, try that.
(24.04.2018, 15:39)Selur Wrote: Doh, the problem happens due to the time codes of the source.
Under Config-> Internals or Input should be an option to ignore the input time codes, try that.
Getting loads of runtime errors now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

https://gyazo.com/0fca572025563e27cf0d620037372ee1
What OS are you on?
(24.04.2018, 18:24)Selur Wrote: What OS are you on?

win 10
Okay, so hopefully no VM.
No clue when this happens since you didn't care to share details,...
-> Read the sticky and create a debug output level 9 or whatever is causing this so I can try to reproduce this.

Cu Selur
(24.04.2018, 20:48)Selur Wrote: Okay, so hopefully no VM.
No clue when this happens since you didn't care to share details,...
-> Read the sticky and create a debug output level 9 or whatever is causing this so I can try to reproduce this.

Cu Selur

its not that i diddnt care to, but i dont know what to detail on :/