This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

help
hi,  im having some issue using hybrid it's work but when i try to convert it, it does convert but when i click to open it play only the audio not the video idk y
Not enough details to help, or even understand the problem.
Please, read the sticky.

Cu Selur
(11.05.2018, 05:24)Selur Wrote: Not enough details to help, or even understand the problem.
Please, read the sticky.

Cu Selur
it convert to 60fps but when it finished i try to open file no video only audio playing
No clue what your are doing.
-> read the sticky provide proper details.
(11.05.2018, 22:51)Selur Wrote: No clue what your are doing.
-> read the sticky provide proper details.

okay sticky says create output new path which i don't know how ..can you help me plz!
The sticky says:
Quote:Make sure to also test with the newest version of Hybrid before posting about a problem. Smile
  • What Hybrid version did you use?(Windows/Mac/Linux 32/64bit + versions number)
  • What did happen? If an error message came up what did it exactly say?
  • What did you do to get to the bug? (best thing is a detailed step-by-step guide so that I can reproduce the problem)
  • Debug output would be helpful:
    1. start Hybrid
    2. set an default output path: Config->Paths->Default output path
         (This is where the debug output will be created unless you specify an output file inside another path.
         If an old HybridOutput.txt already exists in that folder delete it.)
    3. enable Debug output: Config->Internals->Create debug file (unless told to, do not change the debug level)
    4. do everything you did to create you problem
    5. compress (zip/7z/rar/..) the HybridDebugOutput.txt before you post it
  • a small sample, which allows the reprocudtion of the problem would be nice
Don't see where is says 'create output new path'.

Cu Selur
(15.05.2018, 05:18)Selur Wrote: The sticky says:
Quote:Make sure to also test with the newest version of Hybrid before posting about a problem. Smile
  • What Hybrid version did you use?(Windows/Mac/Linux 32/64bit + versions number)
  • What did happen? If an error message came up what did it exactly say?
  • What did you do to get to the bug? (best thing is a detailed step-by-step guide so that I can reproduce the problem)
  • Debug output would be helpful:
    1. start Hybrid
    2. set an default output path: Config->Paths->Default output path
         (This is where the debug output will be created unless you specify an output file inside another path.
         If an old HybridOutput.txt already exists in that folder delete it.)
    3. enable Debug output: Config->Internals->Create debug file (unless told to, do not change the debug level)
    4. do everything you did to create you problem
    5. compress (zip/7z/rar/..) the HybridDebugOutput.txt before you post it
  • a small sample, which allows the reprocudtion of the problem would be nice
Don't see where is says 'create output new path'.

Cu Selur

im using the latest version. could you show me what the output should be cus still no video only audio i need help
Sadly, my only guess is that whatever you want to say got lost in translation.
I got no clue what you are doing.
(16.05.2018, 20:18)Selur Wrote: Sadly, my only guess is that whatever you want to say got lost in translation.
I got no clue what you are doing.

the problem is the hybrid im using right now which is the latest version. i try to convert 60fps video. it's work fine but when it's finished ..i open the video file then i got no video only the audio is playing
Read the sticky, create a debug output level 9 so I can see what your did, otherwise your description doesn't contain enough details for me to guess.