This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

help
What happens if you call the AvisynthPreview?

Cu Selur
(23.05.2018, 21:45)Selur Wrote: What happens if you call the AvisynthPreview?

Cu Selur

it's ok i just use megui instead
(23.05.2018, 22:24)David4081 Wrote:
(23.05.2018, 21:45)Selur Wrote: What happens if you call the AvisynthPreview?

Cu Selur

it's ok i just use megui instead
question could MeGUI disabled/enable gpu cus Hybrid give you an option to check or unchecked the gpu which i prefer. MeGUI doesn't i think 
see i like using hybrid but i can't use hybrid Sad
hybrid i just leave the gpu unchecked
Sorry don't know whether MeGui hast an option to dis-/enable GPU usage.
(29.05.2018, 16:50)Selur Wrote: Sorry don't know whether MeGui hast an option to dis-/enable GPU usage.

i just download avisynth rev.2 hope it work for hybrid Smile
Hybrid is meant to be used with 'Avisynth 2.6 MT'
(04.06.2018, 04:55)Selur Wrote: Hybrid is meant to be used with 'Avisynth 2.6 MT'

still doesn't work i tried everything already dunno why
Try the following:
1. uninstall MeGui, StaxRip, whatever Encoding Tools you installed which uses Avisynth
2. uninstall Avisynth if you installed it on the system (all Versions of Avisynth, Avisynth+)
3. deinstall and reinstall Hybrid

Cu Selur
(05.06.2018, 18:41)Selur Wrote: Try the following:
1. uninstall MeGui, StaxRip, whatever Encoding Tools you installed which uses Avisynth
2. uninstall Avisynth if you installed it on the system (all Versions of Avisynth, Avisynth+)

Cu Selur

ok i think the convert file i think something wrong with the mp4 file so that y no video i need to fix the file association i dunno how to fix cus regular file open with no problem it just that convert file. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tLPJ-I...ePOf1CS08N
(05.06.2018, 22:33)David4081 Wrote:
(05.06.2018, 18:41)Selur Wrote: Try the following:

Cu Selur

ok i think the convert file i think something wrong with the mp4 file so that y no video i need to fix the file association i dunno how to fix cus regular file open with no problem it just that convert file. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tLPJ-I...ePOf1CS08N

need help still bro
do you know  how to fix plz