This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Disaster with wrong MPlayer
Like I wrote before I only looked at the preview when AvisynthView + FilterView was used.
About the thre errors added screenshots: Nothing I can do about it, these are bugs in the wine version you use, seeing that they got 'fixme' in their name I guess the wine dev are aware of them. -> might be fixed in a later version of wine.

Quote:!) loaded mp4, set x264, no filters, started encode = NOTHING
Create a debug level 9 of that and I can look into it.
Realized that the debug did not log what I did so I do it again.
There are 7 individual debug files just in case Hybrid overwrote.
Why do you create seven debug outputs when I ask for one regarding one of the problems?
When you create multiple debug output files at least name them somehow so I don't have to read the whole damn thing so know what it is about.
  • HybridDebugOutput-1 crashes (during the encoding) with:
    FFmpeg : Error while processing the decoded data for stream #0:0
  • when calling:
    "/usr/bin/ffmpeg" -y -loglevel fatal -threads 2 -i "/tmp/convert/merged.mp4" -map 0:0 -an -sn  -vsync 0 -vf zscale=rangein=limited:range=limited -pix_fmt yuv420p  -f rawvideo -
  • Wild guess: your ffmpeg version might not be compiled with zimg support.
    Please call:
    "/usr/bin/ffmpeg" -y -loglevel fatal -threads 2 -i "/tmp/convert/merged.mp4" -map 0:0 -an -sn  -vsync 0 -vf zscale=rangein=limited:range=limited -pix_fmt yuv420p  -f rawvideo /dev/null
  • and report what the output says. (don't post a screen shot, copy&past the output into code-tags)
  • HybridDebugOutput-2 crashes (during normal Preview) with:
    MPlayer SVN-r38105-snapshot-5.3.0 © 2000-2018 MPlayer Team225 audio & 464 video codecsPlaying /tmp/convert/merged.mp4.do_connect: could not connect to socketconnect: No such file or directoryFailed to open LIRC support. You will not be able to use your remote control.Cache fill:  0.00% (0 bytes) libavformat version 58.13.100 (internal)libavformat file format detected.[mov,mp4,m4a,3gp,3g2,mj2 @ 0x564f077cc060]Protocol name not provided, cannot determine if input is local or a network protocol, buffers and access patterns cannot be configured optimally without knowing the protocol[lavf] stream 0: video (h264), -vid 0[lavf] stream 1: audio (ac3), -aid 0, -alang undVIDEO:  [H264]  720x576  24bpp  23.976 fps  5478.3 kbps (668.7 kbyte/s)Failed to open VDPAU backend libvdpau_va_gl.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory[vdpau] Error when calling vdp_device_create_x11: 1Error opening/initializing the selected video_out (-vo) device.No stream found.
  • while calling:
    "/usr/bin/mplayer" -slave -udp-master "/tmp/convert/merged.mp4" -forcedsubsonly -nosub -noautosub -fps 23.976 -nocache -aid 0  -wid 56623157 -lavdopts threads=2
  • Seems like your mplayer is compiled with broken VDPAU support.
  • HybridDebugOutput-3 reports some wine problems (when avsViewer is called):
    Avisynth preview error: 0009:fixme:msvcrt:__clean_type_info_names_internal (0xae9b38) stub000b:fixme:winediagConfusedtart_process Please mention your exact version when filing bug reports on winehq.org.
  • -> this is a bug in wine, nothing I can do about it
  • HybridDebugOutput-4 shows you stopping an encoding:
    /usr/bin/wine "/usr/bin/hybrid-bin/avs2yuv.exe"  "/tmp/encodingTempSynthSkript_11_02_51_7510.avs" -csp I420 -o - | "/usr/bin/x264" --preset slow --crf 18.00 --profile high --level 4.1 --psy-rd 1.00:0.15 --vbv-maxrate 62500 --vbv-bufsize 78125 --sar 1:1 --deblock -1:-1 --non-deterministic --range tv --colormatrix bt470bg --demuxer y4m  --input-range tv --fps 24000/1001 --output "/tmp/11_02_51_7510_03.264" -
  • So avs2yuv doesn't seem to cause problems for your wine environment.
  • HybridDebugOutput-5 shows you stopping an encoding:
    /usr/bin/wine "/usr/bin/hybrid-bin/avs2yuv.exe"  "/tmp/encodingTempSynthSkript_11_07_18_1010.avs" -csp I420 -o - | "/usr/bin/x264" --preset slow --crf 18.00 --profile high --level 4.1 --psy-rd 1.00:0.15 --vbv-maxrate 62500 --vbv-bufsize 78125 --sar 1:1 --deblock -1:-1 --non-deterministic --range tv --colormatrix bt709 --demuxer y4m  --input-range tv --fps 24000/1001 --output "/tmp/11_07_18_1010_02.264" -
  • HybridDebugOutput-6 shows you stopping an encoding:
    /usr/bin/wine "/usr/bin/hybrid-bin/avs2yuv.exe"  "/tmp/encodingTempSynthSkript_11_11_23_7210.avs" -csp I420 -o - | "/usr/bin/x264" --preset slow --crf 18.00 --profile high --level 4.1 --psy-rd 1.00:0.15 --vbv-maxrate 62500 --vbv-bufsize 78125 --sar 1:1 --deblock -1:-1 --non-deterministic --range tv --colormatrix bt470bg --demuxer y4m  --input-range tv --fps 24000/1001 --output "/tmp/11_11_23_7210_03.264" -
  • HybridDebugOutput-7 crashes (during the encoding) with:
    FFmpeg : Error while processing the decoded data for stream #0:0
  • when
    "/usr/bin/ffmpeg" -y -loglevel fatal -threads 2 -i "/tmp/convert/merged.mp4" -map 0:0 -an -sn  -vsync 0 -vf zscale=rangein=limited:range=limited -pix_fmt yuv420p  -f rawvideo -
  • is called, same guess as above: Might be a problem with missing zimg support.

Cu Selur
Look at this again.
Tks
Not sure what you want me to say to that or notice there.
If you want to know how the mplayer/mencoder versions are compiled that are part of djcjs Hybrid repository, you need to ask him.

I see that you have problems with the Avisynth preview, but like I wrote before these seem to be all rooted in wine, which I can do nothing about.

Cu Selur
Very simple. Hybrid does work to a point.

Filter preview works when a file is inputed directly into Hybrid but does not when the input is via avs.
This is with the exception of VOB's because Hybrid cannot process them.

Blaming wine is a cop out.
I have already shown that previews can be called through wine without errors just not by Hybrid in the instance of avs input.
Problem is unless I can reproduce the issue or at least see why it isn't working I can't do much about it.

1. For vob input Avisynth isn't used at all by default, so anything vob related is due to the mplayer version you use.
2. regarding avsViewer, no clue why it's not working for you aside from the errors your wine throws.
-> If Vapoursynth isn't a solution for you and I can't figure out the issue your best choice is probably to not use Hybrid.

Cu Selur
All dvd's have VOB files and that Hybrid cannot handle them directly is a big deficiency.

Again, avsViewer does work when I call it outside of Hybrid and I have shown that.

Why you keep mentioning vapoursynth I do not know. I DO NOT use it with Hybrid and there are no linux vapoursynth filters
for Hybrid that I know of ??

I have gone back to the original Hybrid_180408_64bit-binary_qt521,

Attach debug of loading a mp4 direct into Hybrid. Filter preview is okay just irritating errors.
I then load the same mp4 but via avs. Preview window launches but nothing to see except notice  "Preparing environment for /tmp/temp/PreviewAvisynthFile07_29_49_303.avs".
DebugOutput only shows:
a. the wine errors
b. the "I don't know what "Source" means", since FilterView is enabled
-> no surprise there and we are back where we started.

Why I mention Vapoursynth is easy:
a. it runs nativly on Linux (no wine)
b. it offers better performance on multi core systems

Quote:I have gone back to the original Hybrid_180408_64bit-binary_qt521
If that version works for you 'better' good for you.

Cu Selur
You have said the selur.avs is faulty but I have shown it works.

1) Load selur.avs, set x264, disable deinterlace & Tweak filter, proceed to encode = okay.
2) Stop encode, click filter Preview, minor errors but preview launches and am able to step through, no issue.
3) Close preview, activate tweak filter, window launches but no preview just error message "Preparing environment etc".
Debug attached

Attached Files
.7z   selur.7z (Size: 504 bytes / Downloads: 188)