This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Had error when encoding video
Hello.

I had an error occured when encoding a TS file video to mp4 video.

I prepared a debug file as well and I hope that the problem of which can be found and solve later.

Thank you!

Please, read the 'Infos needed to fix&reproduce bugs,..'-sticky before you post about a problem.
Judging by the debug output the decoder crashed..
This can have multiple causes:
  • a buggy source, since your source if mpeg2 and a transportstream I guess it's a buggy capture of something. (most likely)
    -> running the source through ProjectX or other tools meant to fix mpeg2 video inside transportstreams might help
  • Avisynth script might run out of memory (less likely)
    -> try enabling 'Filtering->Avisynth->Misc->Misc->Disable MT'
  • something is interfering with the decoding (even less likely)
    -> try disabling firewall/antivirus suits

Cu Selur
I've just used ProjectX to remux the TS and try the encoding again, but the error seems the same.

And then it seems work if I "Disable MT". The encoding is processing now.

I don't understand what's happening...I have 16GB RAM available and it should not run out of memory.

And I have no such problems with encoding other videos.

Weird.
(08.07.2017, 17:39)Tomleung Wrote: I've just used ProjectX to remux the TS and try the encoding again, but the error seems the same.

And then it seems work if I "Disable MT". The encoding is processing now.

I don't understand what's happening...I have 16GB RAM available and it should not run out of memory.

And I have no such problems with encoding other videos.

Weird.

Oh no, even the encoding could process to the end, it still didnt make it...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

However, everthing solved if I use Vapoursynth instead even I use the original TS video file to encode.

I don't know why but I am happy the problem seems solved at this way.
Quote:I don't understand what's happening...I have 16GB RAM available and it should not run out of memory.
However, everthing solved if I use Vapoursynth
Avisynth is 32bit and limited to 3GB. Vapoursynth is 64bit-only in Hybrid. (unclear why Avisynth would need so much memory for QTGMC(faster) and adding subtitle, especially with MT turned off)