[BUG] Some problems with subtitles on OGM files
#1
I had some time to test the second dev. version you sent me and all fixes with A/V desynchronization seem to work great, but the subtitle on OGM file still have some glitches. Now Hybrid extract the SRT file on the output folder, but freezes if the SRT file is already extracted there and when I try to transcode, it crashes at audio encoding.

Detailed steps:
- I am on Win 7 x64 on this computer and installed the second dev. version you sent me Hybrid 2018.05.21.dev2.
- Started Hybrid, enabled debug LVL9, load the OGM file.
- I wait looong time and Hybrid is not responding just like before after clicking message (I suspect is because I enabled the debug because previously it worked). I closed Hybrid and saved HybridDebugOutput001.zip
- Restarted Hybrid, disabled debug and ... the same.
- I suspect is because the SRT file already exist on the Output folder. I manually delete it, restart Hybrid and try again.
- This time it works. So, it looks like is a problem with Hybrid freezing if the SRT file is already on the Output folder.
- I enable Debug LVL9 again and loaded the OGM file.
- The subtitle is listed correctly on Subtitle queue.
- Loaded the file on queue and started transcoding but got crash at encoding audio.
- Debug LVL9 saved on HybridDebugOutput002.zipPlease, read the 'Infos needed to fix&reproduce bugs,..'-sticky before you post about a problem.
Reply
#2
Working on the current release. Will look into the ogm problem during the week.

Cu Selur
Reply
#3
Had a quick look at it.
-> send you a link to a dev version which should fix the issue

Cu Selur
Reply
#4
With Hybrid v.2018.05.21.dev3 most of the problems are gone, but SRT is included on the MKV output only if the file is transcoded when SRT is not already extracted on the output folder. If SRT is already there, the output MKV file don't have included in the output the subtitle.

Detailed steps:

- Having output folder empty, I loaded the OGM file on Hybrid, and started transcoding.

- Everything works great and the resulting MKV file plays well and have SRT included.
This is what media player reports of the file:
Video: HVC1 640x480 23.976fps [V: hevc main 10 L3.0, yuv420p10le, 640x480 [default,forced]]
Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo [A: Japanese [jpn] (aac lc, 44100 Hz, stereo) [default]]
Subtitle: UTF-8 [S: English [eng] (subrip)]
Subtitle: UTF-8 [S: No subtitles]

- If I do not clear the output folder and add the OGM file again on Hybrid, I see the subtitle is not automatically added on subtitle queue. If I proceed to transcode the file anyway, the result look like this:
Video: HVC1 640x480 23.976fps [V: hevc main 10 L3.0, yuv420p10le, 640x480 [default,forced]]
Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo [A: Japanese [jpn] (aac lc, 44100 Hz, stereo) [default]]

Of course, I can manually add the SRT file that already exist there.

I think something is still off when the subtitle is already extracted in the subtitle queue. All other problems including the crash are now gone.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)