This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hybrid Erroe if use vapoursynth filters
Hybrid Erroe if use vapoursynth filters
If use 1 filter (fft3dfilter or MCDegrainsharp) this error be somtetime, if use more the chance of error tends to 100%
Does the Vapoursynth preview work or does it throw an error?

The used script seems to be fine, might be some problem with the source and the source filter or the encoding call:
"C:\PROGRA~1\Hybrid\64bit\VAPOUR~1\vspipe.exe" "C:\Users\dsiomnainc\AppData\Local\Temp\encodingTempSynthSkript_08_23_47_2610.vpy" - --y4m | "C:\PROGRA~1\Hybrid\64bit\x265.exe" --frame-threads 0 --wpp --no-pmode --no-pme --log-level 2 --input - --output-depth 10 --y4m --profile main10 --high-tier --level-idc 5.1 --min-cu-size 8 --ctu 64 --no-opt-cu-delta-qp --tu-intra-depth 4 --tu-inter-depth 4 --limit-tu 1 --max-tu-size 32 --me star --subme 6 --merange 64 --limit-modes --no-rect --no-amp --max-merge 3 --no-early-skip --rskip --temporal-mvp --rdpenalty 0 --no-tskip --no-strong-intra-smoothing --no-constrained-intra --open-gop --gop-lookahead 0 --opt-ref-list-length-pps --keyint 240 --min-keyint 0 --max-ausize-factor 1 --bframes 8 --weightb --no-b-intra --bframe-bias 0 --b-adapt 2 --no-b-pyramid --ref 5 --weightp --rc-lookahead 40 --slices 1 --lookahead-threads 0 --lookahead-slices 5 --scenecut 40 --scenecut-bias 5 --qpstep 4 --qpmin 0 --qpmax 69 --crf 20.00 --opt-qp-pps --no-rc-grain --cbqpoffs 0 --crqpoffs 0 --ipratio 1.4 --pbratio 1.3 --nr-intra 0 --nr-inter 0 --qpfile "C:\Users\DSIOMN~1\AppData\Local\Temp\ninja3_08_23_47_2610_04.qp" --limit-refs 3 --rd 3 --no-fast-intra --no-ssim-rd --no-rd-refine --psy-rd 0.00 --rdoq-level 2 --psy-rdoq 0.00 --signhide --dynamic-rd 0.00 --no-splitrd-skip --qcomp 0.6 --no-aq-motion --aq-mode 1 --aq-strength 0.70 --cutree --no-cu-lossless --vbv-maxrate 160000 --vbv-bufsize 160000 --vbv-init 0.9 --no-hrd --no-aud --info --deblock=3:3 --sao --no-sao-non-deblock --no-repeat-headers --no-temporal-layers --log2-max-poc-lsb 8 --no-psnr --no-ssim --no-interlace --range limited --colorprim bt709 --transfer bt709 --colormatrix bt709 --no-hdr --asm avx512 --output "C:\Users\DSIOMN~1\AppData\Local\Temp\08_23_47_2610_05.265"
Do you get any errors when you call that call inside a Windows Command Prompt?
I hope your machine supports ' --asm avx512' because that definitly was added by you. (You also might want to make sure you use an up-to-date x265 release because they released a few avx512 related fixes since I build x265 for Hybrid.)

might also be a Memory leak in one of the filters, since the scripts memory usage seems to be increasing and increasing. (After 250frames I'm already at 2600MB RAM usage, in case that keeps up you might be running low on RAM.)
Try Disabling 'Filtering->Vapoursynth->Misc->Input->Prefer LWLibAVSource over FFMpegSource2' and see whether that helps.

Cu Selur
The problem was at least 3-4 different videos.

At me i7-7820x, it supports avx512, but the problem was and at switched off avx512.

I have 16gb of RAM, there are no restrictions on memory.

I'll try your advice tomorrow, or tonight.
Like I wrote seems that it's a memory leak with the script, if 250 frames = 1 second video takes 2.5GB a full movie won't fit into 16GB. Wink
Using the x265 version which comes with Hybrid and not using 'asm avx512' since my cpu doesn't support it I can encode your script,...

The memory leak when using vspipe isn't that bad, but when using vspipe the memory consumption also is steadily increasing.
afet 700 frames vspipe uses ~3000MB
after 1400 frames vspipe uses ~4500MB
after 1700 frames (~6000MB) encoding really slows down, and memory usage is increasing a lot faster
after 1745 frames ~83000 MB
after 1750 frames ~93000 MB
after 1760 frames ~10800 MB
Assuming your clip is short enough and you use decent x265 version I see no problem with 16GB.
-> Don't think this is a bug in Hybrid.

Cu Selur