This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[Bug] Stuck at waiting after crash
Hi,

I'm not sure if i can specify problem but i'll try my best.

You cannot restart encoding if it crashed once. Even if you revert changes you've been made, it's just stays in "waiting". You have to restart whole thing.

And also Filter view doesn't working properly. Filter side show same as original it's not getting filtered. And also it's frozen and zoomed out at first frame it's not being played at all.
Yes, if a sub-job crashes the whole job (with all the sub jobs) has to be reset.
Didn't really see a case where it would make sense to redo a crashed job.

Need more details about the filter view problem, since it seems to work fine here.