This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Seting Hybrid
Please as I'm newbee for PC and speccialy for encoding/decoding, converting I faced problem. I have VP9 video with 2016 and I want to convert it to mkv x264 and resolution 1920x1080 how to do that, and smoller bit rate of course. Thanks for any help. Huh Blush Sad Exclamation Please, read the 'Infos needed to fix&reproduce bugs,..'-sticky before you post about a problem.
(11.07.2018, 13:56)tacez Wrote: Please as I'm newbee for PC and speccialy for encoding/decoding, converting I faced problem. I have VP9 video with 2016 and I want to convert it to mkv x264 and resolution 1920x1080 how to do that, and smoller bit rate of course. Thanks for any help. Huh Blush Sad Exclamation Please, read the 'Infos needed to fix&reproduce bugs,..'-sticky before you post about a problem.

for real newbie, i recommand handbrake/vidcoder, much easier.
after learning the basics of video encoding, you can get back to use hybrid.
Without any details.
Open video, set x264 to use a lower bitrate than your input, configure audio in case it is present, create a job, start the job.