This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hybrid freezing during source analyse
a. never start Hybrid as admin.
b. no clue what you did, best deinstall and reinstall it again.

Cu Selur
(15.07.2017, 06:37)Selur Wrote: a. never start Hybrid as admin.
b. no clue what you did, best deinstall and reinstall it again.

Cu Selur

I do not understand this. Uninstall + reinstall did not help, either.
The only solution at the moment is to restart my PC to get 1pc of correct source analyse! After restarting the PC and reopening Hybrid the first source analyse is correct. All the other analyse that follow it, will make Hybrid freezing...
You did remove you setting while un- und reinstalling right?
Other than that I got no clue what you changed on your system to cause this behavior.
Only thing I could do would be to fix the freezing, but mediainfo failing would still cause Hybrid to drop the source and thus not fix your problem.

Cu Selur

Ps.: Also you are not using the Windows command prompt, but Windows 'PowerShell',....
(18.07.2017, 04:41)Selur Wrote: You did remove you setting while un- und reinstalling right?
Other than that I got no clue what you changed on your system to cause this behavior.
Only thing I could do would be to fix the freezing, but mediainfo failing would still cause Hybrid to drop the source and thus not fix your problem.

Cu Selur

Ps.: Also you are not using the Windows command prompt, but Windows 'PowerShell',....

I haven't removed my settings while un/reinstalling (I have made unique global profile which I do not want to lose. I always load it right after opening Hybrid).
After the latest Windows update Windows Powershell is in the place of Windows command prompt.
I think the problem is with my global profile again (some years ago, when my global profile had been loaded, some stuff inside Hybrid was not functioning correctly).

It seems Hybrid is working correctly this way:

- open Hybrid, then open the source, make Hybrid analyse the source and then load my global profile...but I have to test it with other sources to be sure.
I got the normal command prompt and power shell bith on my system,.. strange.
Normally I would recommend to first load the global profile and then load the source, otherwise source specific settings might be overwritten.