This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Indexer doesn't create .ffindex file.
My problem is that everytime im trying to use an .mkv file as input file, the indexer won't create an .ffindex file.
It only happens when using an .mkv file, i can use .mp4 and .m4v files but not this one file format. Maybe also other file formats don't work but i mainly need to use .mkv files :/

Im using: Windows 10 64Bit
Error message: Indexer didn't create: C:\Users\Refzyy\AppData\Local\Temp\15_43_37_3210.ffindex!
What i wanted: I wanted to convert an 4k30fps file into an 4k 60fps file using avisynth.
Are you using Avisynth or Vapoursynth?
(10.08.2018, 15:59)Selur Wrote: Are you using Avisynth or Vapoursynth?

Avisynth.
Does the Avisynth Preview work properly? My guess is that the avisynth source filter used doesn't support your input file, also try:
Filtering->Avisynth->Misc->LibavVideosource insread of FFmpegSource
or
Filtering->Avisynth->Misc->Use FFms2000

Cu Selur

Ps.: For 4k content better use Vapoursynth since it scales better with more threads.
(10.08.2018, 16:18)Selur Wrote: Does the Avisynth Preview work properly? My guess is that the avisynth source filter used doesn't support your input file, also try:
Filtering->Avisynth->Misc->LibavVideosource insread of FFmpegSource
or
Filtering->Avisynth->Misc->Use FFms2000

Cu Selur

Ps.: For 4k content better use Vapoursynth since it scales better with more threads.

Thanks, it works now. Gonna try out Vapoursynth because i have ryzen and yeah, if it works better with more threads. ^^