This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[BUG] VP9 doesn't works
Bug 
I use Hybrid 2018.08.17.1 on Windows 7, and I was trying to use VP9 encoder, but It doesn't works.

Here is the debug: [attachment=497]

Cu Inky
Seems like an issue with the de-/encodong call:
"F:\PROGRA~1\Hybrid\32bit\ffmpeg.exe" -y -threads 4 -i "F:\Testes com encoding do Hybrid\encodingTempSynthSkript_18_34_09_7110.avs" -an -sn   -vf zscale=rangein=tv:range=tv -pix_fmt yuv422p -vsync 0  -f yuv4mpegpipe - | "F:\PROGRA~1\Hybrid\64bit\vpxenc.exe" --codec=vp9 --row-mt=1 --passes=1 --pass=1 --end-usage=q --cq-level=18 --profile=1 --good --cpu-used=1 --undershoot-pct=0 --buf-sz=6 --buf-initial-sz=4 --buf-optimal-sz=5 --drop-frame=0 --resize-allowed=0 --kf-min-dist=0 --kf-max-dist=250 --auto-alt-ref=0 --noise-sensitivity=0 --sharpness=0 --static-thresh=0 --tile-columns=2 --tile-rows=1 --min-gf-interval=0 --max-gf-interval=0 --threads=8 --width=640 --height=480 --i422 --color-space=unknown --input-bit-depth=8 --bit-depth=8 -o "F:\TESTES~1\18_34_09_7110_04.vp9" -
Assuming the Avisynth preview works fine with:
LoadCPlugin("F:\PROGRA~1\Hybrid\32bit\AVISYN~1\ffms2.dll")
SetFilterMTMode("DEFAULT_MT_MODE", MT_MULTI_INSTANCE)
# loading source: F:\Testes com encoding do Hybrid\o Vudeo como ele é.mp4
#  input color sampling YV12
#  input luminance scale tv
FFVideoSource("F:\TESTES~1\OVUDEO~1.MP4",cachefile="F:\Testes com encoding do Hybrid\18_34_09_7110.ffindex")
# current resolution: 640x480
# filtering
ConvertToYUY2(matrix="Rec601")
PreFetch(4)
return last
What happens if you call the de-/encoding call inside a Windows command prompt?
Cu Selur
(20.08.2018, 05:32)Selur Wrote: What happens if you call the de-/encoding call inside a Windows command prompt?
Cu Selur

It says "No such file or directory"
Cu Inky
Okay, that probably means that the input: file "F:\Testes com encoding do Hybrid\encodingTempSynthSkript_18_34_09_7110.avs" isn't there any more. Sad
Might also be an issue with the ffindex file name,..
-> will send you a link to my current dev version via PM for testing in a few minutes.

Cu Selur
It worked, thanks!

Cu Inky