This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[BUG] QTGMC filter always crashing in 05.08.2018
Hi Selur,

In version 05.08.2018. the QTGMC filter never fails to fail :SmileUsed to work properly in 23.06.2018    
Crashes immediately at the start of a job. Also paralises the program, cause no further queued jobs will be started, everything gets stuck in 'waiting' status.
Log attached.
System: Core I7 + 16GB + GTX 1060 with a slightly outdated driver, running Win10 x64 with the latest updates.

Thanks for looking into it.Please, read the 'Infos needed to fix&reproduce bugs,..'-sticky before you post about a problem.Please, read the 'Infos needed to fix&reproduce bugs,..'-sticky before you post about a problem.
Hmm,... might be that I fixed something there,..
Will send you a link to my current dev version via PM.
In case that version doesn't fix the issue, check if the Vapoursynth Preview does show an error.

Cu Selur
may I suggest : https://forum.selur.net/showthread.php?tid=555

Wink
I knew there was something,... Tongue
(25.08.2018, 14:35)Fun0Dav Wrote: may I suggest : https://forum.selur.net/showthread.php?tid=555

Wink

very nice, it gets the job done.
although im about to post the log of the next crashing filter. this doesnt work in previous version either.
If it's a filter check the preview, those normally report whats the problem,..