This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] "Activate Timer"
Hi, I'd like to know how the "timer" in jobs / Misc tab works...

indeed, when I click on "activate timer", I see a clock going anti-clockwise at the right of the panel, starting with "a long duration" I didn't choose.
and then I can't choose when I'd like the job queue to start.

and if I don't click on "activate" and choose f.e. "01:30:00", then nothing happens...

thank you very much in advance !

regards
Seems like it broke a while ago, this is meant to set a time after which the job queue processing is started. Smile
-> will fix for next release

Cu Selur
LOL, the label should be 'Start queue at:' instead of 'Start queue in:'.
-> This is meant to set a time on which the queue processing should be started. Smile

Cu Selur
hi,

huh... I m not sur to get it...
I understand it should be 'at', but not it means...
ex : "start job queue 'at' 01:00:00" means it will start at 01:00:00 AM ?

regards
Quote:ex : "start job queue 'at' 01:00:00" means it will start at 01:00:00 AM ?
Yes. Where I live me express times from 0-24 and don't use AM and PM.
I added this option a few years ago since some user asked for a feature to always start his encoding at 11pm. He would create the jobs always during the day and wanted to let Hybrid process them over night without having to think about it.
(not totally sure if it works as it should in case you set a time that is meant for the next day, my current guess is that that might not work correctly,.. Smile)

Cu Selur
;-)

i'll try when I have the opportunity...