This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

User Guide ?
Please, can some one guide me to a Hybrid user guide ? total newbee here,
How to import a file to work on ? i don't understand the user interface.
Sorry to say this, but there is no user guide.
(Since I don't have the time and motivation and no one else has either.)
If you can't make heads or tails out of the interface you probably should better use another tool.

Cu Selur
hi,

I'll try to help you as I'm a newbie too but trying to understand this tool since 1 week

Answer :
- select "base" tab
- either drag & drop a folder/video file into the long rectangle just under "base", either clic on the pic on the right & you select what you want with the explorer window

regards

PS : it's a quite complex tool but very complete !!! so it's worth trying to use it !!!
Thank you Weyb06 !
there are also (very) few tutos on youtube like this...
we're all here to help each others...
;-)
Yes, and i'm thankfull for that, i just compressed a MP4 clip i took with my S8+ from 700MB to 45MB without visible degration, nice ! there are lots of settings, so any guide to that it is welcome, i really should learn about all these settings for working on any video image format , filtering compression etc..
I understand Hybrid is GUI tool for several other tools.
in that video i saw also a good media info tool, that's handy too, other progs give eratic info about frame rate etc...

thankyou for helping me.
Hi,

I put a beginners' tutorial here

regards