This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] chapter preview window
Hi,

I've got a little problem :
I'm with Windows 7 64b, I have 2 screens which allow me to have a bigger desk, but when I click on chapter-> preview window (to the right down), I can't see it on any screen.

I see it's open because I see 2 icons, but when I click on it, nothing happens, it stays as an icon Sad

is there smthg to configure in Hybrid ?

regards
No clue why it isn't opening.
Create a debug level 9 of when you click on the button, this should show me the mplayer call that is used and hopefully the problem.

Cu Selur
Hi,

the log is here

regards
Call itself seems to be fine:
"C:\Weyb Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\mplayer.exe" -slave "Y:\2TVZM8~6\JGGTST~V\cartoons\LM2C0X~I\HE451T~E\23TRMO~2\7DBSF1~O.MKV" -forcedsubsonly -nosub -noautosub -fps 29.970 -nocache -aid 0  -ao win32 -wid 1312834 -vo direct3d -lavdopts threads=8  -edlout "C:\temp\HybridEDLFile.edl" -aspect 1.33333:1

Does MPlayer abort with an error if you call the following inside a Windows Command Prompt?
"C:\Weyb Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\mplayer.exe" "Y:\2TVZM8~6\JGGTST~V\cartoons\LM2C0X~I\HE451T~E\23TRMO~2\7DBSF1~O.MKV" -forcedsubsonly -nosub -noautosub -fps 29.970 -nocache -aid 0  -ao win32 -vo direct3d -lavdopts threads=8  -edlout "C:\temp\HybridEDLFile.edl" -aspect 1.33333:1

Cu Selur

Ps.: As a side note: try to use easier folder structures. Smile
Hi,

i'll try this evening...

I presume that when you say "try to use easier folder structures", you make reference to :
"Y:\2TVZM8~6\JGGTST~V\cartoons\LM2C0X~I\HE451T~E\23TRMO~2\7DBSF1~O.MKV"

?

if so, I can tell that I don't know why the structure is like that ! i don't have this in my explorer at all...
I presume that smthg transformed my structure in this - which has only 8 letters for each level.
i agree, my structure has often more than 8 letters like "2_addChapters_2_encode" fe...

so what is your advice in fact ? reduce the nb of letters in my structure ?

regards
Hybrid asks Windows for short 8.3 filenames (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/8.3_filename) to avoid problems some filters and tools have with UTF-8 and system specific characters.

Cu Selur
waoo...
it will be quite hard, i'll try...
Shouldn't be a problem, just makes things easier to trace. Smile
hello,

it worked fine in a Windows Command Prompt !
--> strange... Confused

regards
indeed,..