This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

This is possible QTGMC in LINUX wiht ffms2?
This is possible QTGMC in LINUX wiht ffms2?

FFmpegSource (usually known as FFMS or FFMS2) is a cross-platform wrapper library around FFmpeg. It gives you an easy, convenient way to say "open and decompress this media file for me, I don't care how you do it" and get frame- and sample-accurate access (usually), without having to bother with the sometimes less than straightforward and less than perfectly documented FFmpeg API.

Avisynth and VapourSynth plugin

For the end user, the most visible use of FFMS is the implementation of both an Avisynth and a VapourSynth source plugin that uses the FFMS library to open media files. This plugin is a part of the FFMS2 project and is available for download here; for documentation see the Avisynth user guide.

Features
In addition to being able to open almost any common audio or video format, the Avisynth plugin has a number of more or less unique properties that other Avisynth source filters lack:
  • It is the only source filter that has support for Unicode filenames that are not representable in the system codepage.
  • It is the only source filter that has proper variable framerate (VFR) support.
  • It is the only general-purpose (i.e. not restricted to one or a few formats) source filter that will work reliably when running Avisynth under Wine.
  • It is the only general-purpose source filter that does not rely on external decoders.
  • It is (probably) the only source filter that supports mid-stream video resolution switches.

https://github.com/FFMS/ffms2
Quote:This is possible QTGMC in LINUX wiht ffms2?
Sorry, but I don't get the question.
I know:
  • ffms2 can be build for Avisynth (Windows only, since there is no way to build Avisynth for Linux)
  • ffms2 can be build for Vapousynth (Windows&Linux)
  • QTGMC (and it's dependencies) is available for Vapoursynth for Linux and Windows.
Since QTGMC has nothing to do with the source filter, it can be combined with any source filter.
-> If that doesn't help, rephrase your question, so others know what your question really is.

Cu Selur