This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

HDR error on loading file into hybrid dev version.
Hybrid dev version 2018.09.29.1
I previously converted movie with hdr signalling iption checked in nvenc misc like u said me in the past for preserved hdr content in converted video.When i add again converted video to hybrid i got that popupinfo:
"Unknown 'Mastering display color primaries'-format, please report to Selur Thanks..."
Please, read the 'Infos needed to fix&reproduce bugs,..'-sticky before you post about a problem.Please, read the 'Infos needed to fix&reproduce bugs,..'-sticky before you post about a problem.Video is playable in mpc-hc using k lite codeck pack.

I attached debug output level 9 and popup window screen.
I hope u solve this somehow.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looking into it, will send you a link for a dev version for testing in a few minutes,..

Cu Selur
Same popup at that latest version u send me.I attach debug output level 9.
Looking into it.
Version 2018.10.05.1 dont shows that popup and has hdr options active in "Misc"
starts conversion without errors.I dont know what is on end conversion because i stopped after checking start.
For that moment evrything looks good.
Thanks Selur for making that wonderfull software